Eerie Norfolk waterside view

SoonipiLady

They look very lonely waiting for us to come back. 

I talked to my PCC today and they said that the probability of my next booked cruise operating was very low (yet another cancellation). But, NCL opened cruises in December for employee bookings, so they viewed that as a positive sign. 

15 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

They look very lonely waiting for us to come back. 

I talked to my PCC today and they said that the probability of my next booked cruise operating was very low (yet another cancellation). But, NCL opened cruises in December for employee bookings, so they viewed that as a positive sign. 

When and what port is your next cruise?

I gave up on November 9 Breakway 13 day repo,  not wanting to commit the money, and rebooked for a shorter 7 day Feb 28.

4 hours ago, Noworkforme23 said:

Last cruise was on the Bliss in December 2018. Have one scheduled December 12, 2020 but will probably cancel if they do not extend due date past 8-14. Loved the Bliss. We were really looking forward to the Encore. 

I hope you get to enjoy the Encore too.   We loved our Bliss cruise.  Our last cruise before shut-down was on Encore disembarking in Miami on Super Bowl Sunday.   Had a great time and really loved the new Onda restaurant.  Hope to re-book both the Encore & Bliss in the future.

We haven't been on Joy yet.  We just cancelled our October Joy as final payment was due.  We are hopeful to make it on the Joy in March🤞 .   If not, we have already moved our Cruise Next deposits from another cancelled cruise to a nice 11 Day Joy cruise in Oct 2021.   Our plan now is to just keep hop-scotching our CN deposits to other cruises......no more final payments for us until they are sailing again.

So sad.  😞   We were booked on the Jewel for Alaska, Seward to Vancouver on the 27th of this month. Rebooked for July 2022 using our FCC. Our next cruise is booked on the Bliss, 16 day ocean to ocean Panama Canal sailing Feb 21, 2021.  Keeping the hope alive!  🤞   

Stay safe and healthy everyone.  

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, cruise47 said:

Those three cruise ships, I feel left the marina to avoid the Hurricane that hit the Tidewater area today a Tuesday August 4, 2020.

Yes, that's true. All NCL ships that were ported along the east coast of USA over the last few months, have now left and it's unknown when they will return.

Encore and Bliss are on way to Malmo Sweden, and Miss Spirit is headed to Gibraltar. 

Dawn and Epic (from Miami) are also headed to Gibraltar. The other 4, Sun from Miami and Pearl, Sky & Gem from Jacksonville, are now ported in Curacao.

As @chengkp75 said in another thread: Both Sweden and Gibraltar allow ship crew changes with only minor restrictions, if any.  So, these are good places to fly crew to, when crewing back up.

Edited by bluesea777