P&O Login

jeanlyon

10 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

You mean consistently inconsistent.

Perhaps they have started blacklisting people who have been unkind to them recently, or anybody who said " I'm never, ever going to sail with them again".🚢

• Haha 2

I went to log in to CP to make sure my cruise was cancelled and can't log in there, so assume it is and I have an FCC floating around somewhere.

However, it let me log in to the page to book a dummy cruise, but when I clicked on My Details it asked me to log in again and then said I was unauthorised.  Bizarre.

8 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

I went to log in to CP to make sure my cruise was cancelled and can't log in there, so assume it is and I have an FCC floating around somewhere.

However, it let me log in to the page to book a dummy cruise, but when I clicked on My Details it asked me to log in again and then said I was unauthorised.  Bizarre.

Perhaps clearing your browsing history and cache might help?

Really weird I put my cruise number in my name and date of berth and it takes me straight through to my cruise what am I doing wrong,my iPad is as old as the hills my Microsoft laptop is brand new and I can log on with both strange

11 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

It's not Cruise Personaliser, I can get into that.  It's the website login where you can see your booked cruises, past cruises etc.

Sorry thought you was referring to cruise personaliser where you can see your booked cruises 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bazrat said:

Sorry thought you was referring to cruise personaliser where you can see your booked cruises 

You can only see one at a time in the CP, if you Login to your account you should be able see all your future bookings as well as the past history, I do stress should because you can very rarely see everything.

That's what I can't log into - can you?  A number of other folk have said they can't log in to the P&O site as well.  It's interesting because when I could log in, I could only see my October cruise not the 2 for next year, so now that my October one is cancelled, it doesn't let me log in.  I can log into CP though to see the 2021 cruises.

Edited by jeanlyon

1 hour ago, jeanlyon said:

That's what I can't log into - can you?  A number of other folk have said they can't log in to the P&O site as well.  It's interesting because when I could log in, I could only see my October cruise not the 2 for next year, so now that my October one is cancelled, it doesn't let me log in.  I can log into CP though to see the 2021 cruises.

No, I can't log into my account either Jean. I put my email and password in, it flicks over as if it is going to work but just goes straight back to the log-in page again. Cruise Personaliser/My Cruises does let me in.

Just now, Britboys said:

No, I can't log into my account either Jean. I put my email and password in, it flicks over as if it is going to work but just goes straight back to the log-in page again. Cruise Personaliser/My Cruises does let me in.

+1

Well exactly.  I know our IT make a change and nothing works!  So I'm sure P&O are the same or worse.

28 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Jean, don't make me laugh, I am suffering from a cracked or badly bruised rib at present!

Sorry John, Breathe easy!

Two theories:

1.  The system has crashed under the weight of people trying to log in to check that their FCC's have been put on their account.

2.  P&O haven't actually put any FCC's on to people's accounts yet so they've taken it down.... 🤔