Good news for Refund Credit Note holders

I do hope you are right, particularly in your case, but I do feel it depends on a lot of factors, I know that I was promised a cash refund, in writing, back in March and this weekend was informed it could only be a voucher, that's not a credit as with some refunds, we have a way to go yet but I am determined 🤨

Get your bank to start chargeback or section 69 i think

To start a claim, call your bank card provider and ask to dispute the transaction. It can then start the procedure of claiming the money back from the supplier's bank.

Some claims CAN be made after 120 days, but the longest cut-off period is 540 days from the date of the initial transaction.

• Like 1

I might get into a waiting list that may last for over 120 days. Its weird, but I have never heard of those types of refunds through credit notes. The only time I heard about it was when the company offered me to go on another cruise and just kept my money in the bank untill I was able to cruise again. Not sure that your case is the same but I would be very cautious 

On 7/19/2020 at 7:16 PM, Pensioncruiser said:

I do hope you are right, particularly in your case, but I do feel it depends on a lot of factors, I know that I was promised a cash refund, in writing, back in March and this weekend was informed it could only be a voucher, that's not a credit as with some refunds, we have a way to go yet but I am determined 🤨

The Small Claims Court may offer you a cheap and quick way to get your cash back - all done online, no lawyers needed.