1k flight credit?

bones774

I have the 1k flight credit. Anyone have experience with this?

I believe H makes arrangements, do I have any input? I would probably like to arrive 2 days earlier.

do they use a particular airline?

can I land in one airport and leave from another?

it is not listed on my booking but I do have an email from a H rep that says it is included.

also states that if I have extra credit left over from flight expense it goes towards my cruise fare, is that accurate?

thanks

Airline might depend on your origin airport - only SAS and Norwegian Air flying to KKN and BGO from OSL

Should not be a problem with different airport - all ‘one way’ voyages will start/end in different ports.And alway recommended to arrive at least two days prior to the voyage. Consider the train from Oslo to Bergen.
Hurtigruten might provide the best answer to your question. 

We found the flights we wanted online, called Hurtigruten, and They booked them for us using the $1000 flight credit. 
they do have their own carriers that they use, but they made an exception for the flight for us. 

1 hour ago, LinnieRed said:

We found the flights we wanted online, called Hurtigruten, and They booked them for us using the $1000 flight credit. 
they do have their own carriers that they use, but they made an exception for the flight for us. 

That's very nice. I'll give that a try. How much of a lead time did you book flights?

37 minutes ago, bones774 said:

That's very nice. I'll give that a try. How much of a lead time did you book flights?

Lots. We just did this a week ago and we are scheduled to leave in February. They were extremely flexible. We fly in five days early to Oslo and we leave about a week after the cruise from Copenhagen. We also upgraded our flight and pay the difference ourselves, but with the thousand dollar credit it wasn’t that much.

Now if we can just go on this trip...