Laundry!

Emtbsam

I was folding laundry this evening and noticed that all of the tee shirts were Silversea tee shirts!  Some of them are in obvious need of replacement, and I hope we will be able to accumulate prize points again soon!

Does anyone else have the same problem?

My problem is that we have to DO our own laundry!

If we were on SS we could have them do it. And then we'd accumulate all those cute little tags with our suite number, that now just remind us of what we are missing...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

My problem is that we have to DO our own laundry!

If we were on SS we could have them do it. And then we'd accumulate all those cute little tags with our suite number, that now just remind us of what we are missing...

I agree.

20 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

I love reading posts from the more seasoned cruisers.  I had no idea SS ever even offered a t-shirt.

Nonsense. The Mrs. and Silver Princess probably have a dozen each. Maybe you don't know about that either? 😉

Edited by jpalbny
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

I love reading posts from the more seasoned cruisers.  I had no idea SS ever even offered a t-shirt.

Our next cruise together you and Mrs Stumbles are playing trivia with us,  you then  get a T shirt at the end of the cruise with your prize points !  No  need to  thank  me  🤣🤩🤣

22 minutes ago, rojaan19 said:

Our next cruise together you and Mrs Stumbles are playing trivia with us,  you then  get a T shirt at the end of the cruise with your prize points !  No  need to  thank  me  🤣🤩🤣

Ah-ha!  No wonder we don’t have any Silver Cloud, Spirit, Shadow, et al t-shirts.  We’ve only played trivia twice and are horrible!  I blame ETUAL for my poor performance.  However, I did beat Jolly Jones one day in the summer of 2018 when the focus of the day was all things Disney and Pop Culture. 😆

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Daveywavey70 said:

Trivia? 🙂 

Never managed to do trivia in 22 years because very early on in our cruising days we watched the passengers using the pool area disappear at 5 pm which gave the minimal numbers left a beautiful and enjoyable couple of hours in the early evening sun with a much improved Bar service and empty pool for swimming. Purely a personal choice....nothing wrong with Trivia which I understand is extremely popular with many passengers.Cannot wait for normality to return to resume the pleasures of Trivia and a quiet Pool Area..hope its 2021 !!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

Ah-ha!  No wonder we don’t have any Silver Cloud, Spirit, Shadow, et al t-shirts.  We’ve only played trivia twice and are horrible!  I blame ETUAL for my poor performance.  However, I did beat Jolly Jones one day in the summer of 2018 when the focus of the day was all things Disney and Pop Culture. 😆

Don't remember that, must be motivated forgetting.

I do have at least two tee shirts bought with points which I never wear because they're white, useless color for a tee shirt, shows everything I drop on it. I'm not sure if I've thrown them away or cut them up to make something else.

I only bought them because I definitely didn't want any of the other dust collectors ... er, prizes. And I still have a certificate for lots of points that I've accumulated over the last few cruises for the same reason - if we ever get to sail again, and on the same cruise Stumbles, I'll treat you to a tee shirt! 

Edited by jollyjones
  • Like 1

Embtsam,  I came off the World Cruise 2019 with 17 tee-shirts. 132 days of trivia can do that!  I gave a number to friends at home and kept a few for my morning fitness walks.  It was a bit of a shock to find several in the local Op Shop a couple of months later.  I'm trying to find the friend who is the culprit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jollyjones said:

Don't remember that, must be motivated forgetting.

If we ever get to sail again, and on the same cruise Stumbles, I'll treat you to a tee shirt! 

Haha!  I'm pretty sure it was the only day Silver Princess and our rag tag team of other kids finished in the points.

Looking forward to the day we sail again on the same cruise and seeing these beautiful t-shirts. 😉 

11 hours ago, rojaan19 said:

You will have to  pull  your sox up  to  play  with us  !  😉

Socks will be pulled up to the knees and ready to play.  I'm excellent at questions about pop groups and hair bands of the 1980's. 😊

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

Not true your performance was not that bad but if you're in need of a t shirt I can mail you one of Gene's --LOL

😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, etual324 said:

Not true your performance was not that bad but if you're in need of a t shirt I can mail you one of Gene's --LOL

😀

😆😆😆 Your very kind MrsET! 

All I know is when ol' etual324 asks, "are you sure that's the right answer?", it's rarely, if ever, the correct answer.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:17 AM, Stumblefoot said:

Ah-ha!  No wonder we don’t have any Silver Cloud, Spirit, Shadow, et al t-shirts.  

When you play trivia you get prize points, usual 1,3,5 etc. depending on your place.  Then you redeem the points at the end of the cruise.  The cool items require more points.  In the past, most of the stuff you can just take from your room-pens, those little flash light things etc.  After a few t-shirts what I really wanted was a hat.  Took about 100 points, to get it I had to play that silly golf game they do too.  Since then I have given away all of my points to any one in my group who needed them for something they want.  A t-shirt is probably about 50 points.  If I ever cruise with you Mr. Stumbles. I will give you all of my points, so you can get a t-shirt or 2.  cheers.

6 hours ago, chrism23 said:

If I ever cruise with you Mr. Stumbles. I will give you all of my points, so you can get a t-shirt or 2.  cheers.

WOW!  That is so nice of you Chrism23.  I do hope we have that chance to cruise together someday.  Thank you!