Lift and Shift has been extended thru September 30th, 2020

8 minutes ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

It looks like the whole Cruise with Confidence program was extended to cruises booked on or before September 30, 2020.

Aligning it with the suspension kind of makes sense to encourage people to book cruises this fall (even though they probably won't happen).

5 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Just think, you are likely to contribute to the cancel culture. 😇

Haven’t cancelled any yet!  Just Lift & Shifted or simply moved a cruise after RCL cancelled.  Aside from Dining, Excursions, or Air booked on reservations they cancelled, I’ve  only requested one deposit refund for $200.  So far, I don’t think I’m really contributing to anything but RCL’s bottom line.

None of our upcoming cruises are new.  All were booked long before the shutdown except one 3 night on Mariner for Jim’s birthday on Valentine’s Day weekend.  We’ll be sad if that doesn’t go. Really thought things would be better by then when I booked it a couple of months ago

6 hours ago, notmyrealnameoremail said:

I had received an e- mail from Azamara today about the new date. I figured RCI would be making the same extension.

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

It is good for any cruise that is available for booking as long as it is booked by Sept. 30.

Thank you!  We are booked on the Frredom 1/10/2021 cruise which I do not think will happen. Would rather push out for later in the year.  

1 hour ago, maggieq said:

Thank you!  We are booked on the Frredom 1/10/2021 cruise which I do not think will happen. Would rather push out for later in the year.  

If you are going to use the lift and shift to protect the privacy you must use it on a sailing that is between 48 and 56 weeks from your sail date.  It excludes the holiday sailings within that time period.