Best Price for a Crown Loft

Had one on the ALLURE for 3997.00 for Dec. 13,2020 but lift  & shifted  Crown loft to Dec 12th 2021 TO Harmony . Prices running in 2021 around 6800.    Had a one day rate  on May 7th that  was unbelieveable and sold last 7 Crowns in a couple hours. No on board credit but free grats from agency.

Edited by villager70

43 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Thanks  I saw a couple in the $5200 -$5500 range- 

That is typically what we find. Lowest for us was $3900 for 7 nights but those days appear to be gone. We are on Oasis in January 2022 for $5093 with C&A discount.

• Like 1

Great price is usually around $4k, normal good price is $5k-$6k, have booked at $7k but that was due to time of year and symphony. I have seen as high as $12k but at that price not worth it. (All 7 day cruises obviously).

Usually oasis/allure will be less than harmony/symphony, but not always. Time of year seems to be more important.

16 minutes ago, molly361 said:

In case you are thinking of switching to next year instead FYI Allure out of PC has CL in October 2021 for $5300 - $5400

We are booked on Oct 31 in a 2 bedroom GS with 3 girlfriends.  They had some great prices a couple of months ago.  You thinking of that sailing.  It is a good itinerary as well. 

10 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

We are booked on Oct 31 in a 2 bedroom GS with 3 girlfriends.  They had some great prices a couple of months ago.  You thinking of that sailing.  It is a good itinerary as well. 

Right now we are on the 10/3/21 Allure sailing

9 same Itin I beliveve) in a balcony that I L and S when they had some good balcony prices a couple of months ago.  I booked that before the search for bargain suites to shift started😇

Edited by molly361

25 minutes ago, molly361 said:

In case you are thinking of switching to next year instead FYI Allure out of PC has CL in October 2021 for $5300 - $5400

Is there a website or search engine you used to find the lowest price by date, ship and cabin code?

2 minutes ago, flyguyjake said:

Is there a website or search engine you used to find the lowest price by date, ship and cabin code?

Not really  I have better luck searching on a third party site then on Royal's which takes too many steps

• Like 1

I think RCCL  caught on to this Lift and Shift stuff, it's not like they are lowering the prices on the high priced Suites like they used to do when sailings got close and they wanted to fill the ships 100% full..................They know if cruises start up in 2020 in October going forward they aren't going to sail full anyway so why lower the prices.

So in less they lower prices greatly this lift and shift program they  extended isn't really going to put $$ in the bank for RCCL like it has in the past.

People would be wiser to just wait it out until cruising starts up again before booking anymore cruises.

I got another question about the Lift and Shift..................do they allow you to lift and shift backwards? May be a way of picking up the 125%,

Example you booked October 2021 and you want to shift it to October 2020.........to pickup the 125% FCC when it gets canceled