22.   island Lady

23.   Iamcruzin

24.   fyree39

Guess I didn't make the cut🍻

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you for posting this.

I recognise several names but never seen a sid9169 post.

I think he is famous for 'Sid's "Ay Tee El" ATL' in the floataway lounge. Almost 500k views what's going on there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Guess I didn't make the cut🍻

36. molly361

It's a list and I'm not sure if they ever cut it off so if everyone is on there one might be on page 47,942.

Edited by marci22
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I think John&LaLa and M8 are in cahoots to "like" each others posts to drive up their rankings! 😉😇

Good to see Host Bob still close to the top, even after 6 months after he retired.

Not really to drive up points, we just have a similar disposition.

Like anyone you want, its a free world.

To tell the truth, creating 'live' reviews goes a long way to boosting your rank. It is a lot of work though, so you need to enjoy doing them

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

To tell the truth, creating 'live' reviews goes a long way to boosting your rank. It is a lot of work though, so you need to enjoy doing them

I just said thanks reaction to this post. Hope it gets you good recognition points. Lol

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Your live reviews and photos are excellent and always create a large following.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lionesss said:

In all of our cruises on Allure and Oasis. (8), and always booking suites we only had one concern in the suite lounge during cocktail hour. Upon arrival the majority of seats were taken except for 9 ( I counted them) chair seats to the left of the bar. I approached them put down my plate and was waiting for the bartender to take my drink order.  No sooner than my plate was in the table an elderly lady gold pin status spoke loudly and told me those seats were saved.  
I looked at my husband and he gave me the get off your broom look and I responded  “ oh when the 7th person arrives I’ll gladly move.  But for now there is enough room for all of us". 
She was not happy. But I held my ground.  
After one hour we left those chairs and guess what ? not all the saved seats were filled. 

Funny though we re sailed with her  last May on Allure. And she did not remember me. And there were only 12 pins on that May cruise. 

I have learned to play nice. But come on saving 9 seats is a little much. Two or 3. Ok but really.  

I often contemplated going to an office store and getting a gold pin made but I would put diamond underneath my name.  But why agitate. 

They earned there right for suite lounge.  Just share. 

I am sure they have encountered worse suite guest than I. 

Stay healthy. 

Easy to make one and add a D+ pin.

I want make one for the dog😉

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I just said thanks reaction to this post. Hope it gets you good recognition points. Lol

I just gave you a laughing face. That should be good for 2 points. 😃

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

I was just curious when John mentioned how many RCL posters were in the top 24.

I rarely use my laptop but maybe I will see it there.

Thanks.

I never said that. 

All I've mentioned, is there is a list😉

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BND said:

But, how would they know what your status was or wasn't?  Did you tell them you were in a suite?  We cruised in GS several times before we were D+ and the only time anyone questioned us being in the CL was when we mentioned we were D and the couple we were with couldn't figure out how we were in the CL until we told them we were in a suite.  Never had anyone question why we were in a lounge, except the concierge the first night when they usually check cabin numbers/ cards.

He asked what room we were in. We told him the family grand suite. He asked if this was our first cruise with Royal. Our answer was no. He asked what my favorite ship I had sailed on. My answer was Song of America. That’s when the assumption started. He and his group were quite rude the remainder of the cruise. We are quite friendly people at chat with everyone we meet. I will not flaunt my status or stateroom category. I took it all back as a learning experience on how to not treat people. 

27 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

He has a daily blog going on in the Floataway Lounge. Similar to what Trainman had going. 

M8

He was fairly high up prior to his ATL thread

Did reviews on NCL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, marci22 said:

I think he is famous for 'Sid's "Ay Tee El" ATL' in the floataway lounge. Almost 500k views what's going on there.

It started out in the Test forum. That's where I first saw it.

Remember when all we had was Floataway for a few weeks during last revision.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

It started out in the Test forum. That's where I first saw it.

Remember when all we had was Floataway for a few weeks during last revision.

Well I started reading and it is fairly compelling. I may catch up during this pandemic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, marci22 said:

Well I started reading and it is fairly compelling. I may catch up during this pandemic.

I've tried a few times.  Just don't enjoy it. 

I have gone back and read some of my old live reviews just to see the comments and relive the trips. Those are generally positive, so thats fun

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

I've tried a few times.  Just don't enjoy it. 

I have gone back and read some of my old live reviews just to see the comments and relive the trips. Those are generally positive, so thats fun

I mean, I get what you're saying, but I can't look away...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tim and Shauna said:

He asked what room we were in. We told him the family grand suite. He asked if this was our first cruise with Royal. Our answer was no. He asked what my favorite ship I had sailed on. My answer was Song of America. That’s when the assumption started. He and his group were quite rude the remainder of the cruise. We are quite friendly people at chat with everyone we meet. I will not flaunt my status or stateroom category. I took it all back as a learning experience on how to not treat people. 

Generally for us it gets down to “what do you do for a living”. Hate that question. 

M8

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Generally for us it gets down to “what do you do for a living”. Had that question. 

M8

That's the one question I refuse to answer until I get to know the people.  If I want to have fun, I'll say something like "Oh, I'm a location scout for 'The Amazing Race.'"

• Like 3