My Viking Journey - Make a payment

dwlmg

We are apparently still using the 'old version' of My Viking Journey.  We are coming up on the time that the final payment is due.  On the FAQ page in My Viking Journey there is a question about how to make a payment.  The response says go to the Make a Payment page and there is a link provided.  Clicking the link takes one to the My Account page where there does not appear to be any way I can post a payment with an echeck or otherwise.  Any one know more?  Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...
On 7/29/2020 at 2:14 AM, worldtraveler1234 said:

It as been my experience that when a travel agent takes over the booking, all payments go through them. You can still get the 3.3% e-check discount,but they have to handle the payment.

When I do that, how does the 3.3% show up? My agent did it but on their invoice the full non-discounted amount is showing - but the transaction has not yet hit my bank so I can't confirm what is going on.

Edited by What was that?
Grammar.

1 hour ago, What was that? said:

When I do that, how does the 3.3% show up? My agent did it but on their invoice the full non-discounted amount is showing - but the transaction has not yet hit my bank so I can't confirm what is going on.

The discounted amount appears on your booking document. I only use a Viking agent, so I can’t vouch any TA, but if you’re using an e-check, the full amount should never show up on your invoice.

• 1 month later...