Check Your Watch & Close Your Eyes

MsTabbyKats

My watch says 3:20 pm.  I'm closing my eyes now.  I'm on a Carnival Cruise to somewhere and it's a seaday!

I'm at tea time, enjoying my green tea and those delicious little cakes and sandwiches.

Check your watch...close your eyes....and let us know what you're doing on your Carnival Cruise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Definitely Tea Time with scones and clotted cream. I remember our first Tea Time - it was in one of the smaller lounges and three young ladies were playing violins, it was lovely, not real popular in those days, much more intimate than now. Regardless of the changes over the years, I still thoroughly enjoy Tea Time. 

Check my watch it's 1:30pm.  Close my eyes and I'm sitting with my feet in the water at the Lido pool.  Just had my beer and my Blue's Patron Margarita dropped off to me.  I have about 4 more hours until I head to my stateroom to get showered and ready for dinner in the steakhouse.

• Thanks 1

My husband and I are on the deck in lounge chairs under the shade.  I look at my watch and it's already 4:30.  We had been relaxing and listening to an audio book.  Time to head back to the cabin to cool off and take a shower before dinner, followed by a comedy show or two.  Maybe we'll watch an outdoor movie on the pool deck.

2 hours ago, klfrodo said:

Is this about a Carnival cruise? or is this more of a Floataway Lounge topic?

Only reason I ask is because when I make a post that's not on topic, it seems to get moved immediately.

I specifically said "a Carnival Cruise"....so it's on topic. 

I wanted to start a pleasant thread, where we all have happy thoughts and it would be impossible to be negative.

• Like 6

Hmmm 320pm.. wife and I , been laying out , a little tan going , near a lido bar  , pretty well tipsy , we stop drinking get a water , head to the room , have some room fun , 1 hr nap. Get dressed , head to the nice bar- prefer alchemy - have a martini before late dinner .