55 Years and Younger, Where would you like to see HAL go?

55 Years and Younger, Where would you like to see HAL go?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. 55 Years and Younger, Where would you like to see HAL go?

• Keep it as is, for the most part
    • Move a step above Princess and Celebrity, in-between the Luxury Lines
    • Willing to see a few cuts, as long as the price stays down
    • More contemporary music and shows
    • Additional entertainment and enrichment activities
    • Other

I first started cruising in my 30s and the Carnival Fantasy was my first ever ship. I did not enjoy it and it took many years to go back on a cruise. HAL was my second cruise and what a difference it was for me. Although I started out as one of the "sought after" younger cruisers I must admit I am not a fan of rock climbing walls, go-karts and all the bells and whistles of a party ship and thus would not fit the description of the type that some lines are seeking. HAL, Cunard, Silverseas and Celebrity I have enjoyed over the years. For me its about a nice relaxing break in between shore excursions and good food. I want to see the world not go to a circus.

• Like 12

My wife and I almost 50, but I don't think our desires for HAL have changed much since we first fell in love with the line when we first cruised them in our 20s.  While we love modernization and new features, what appealed to us was the elegant-yet-not-stuffy on-board experience, the "classic" look of the ships (including that full promenade deck), the good (for banquet fare) food, the gracious customer service, and the interesting itineraries.

HAL used to totally own that niche of the market, but over the years (decades) they've seemed to lose their vision, trying various things in misguided attempts to chase new customers.  So I voted for moving a step above Princess and Celebrity, establishing that niche once again.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I voted "Other" since we could only select one option and they are not necessarily mutually exclusive, at least to me. 

The "Other" for me would be this: maintain a focus on longer and interesting cruises and smaller ships.

However, I would have also liked the option of adding more entertainment/enrichment (with focus on the enrichment part), and also add more contemporary shows/music -- though what is available on the ships now is not bad (the ships that have all of the music options, which is now most of them)...  

And if they satisfy my criteria for longer, interesting voyages on smaller ships I would also be happy to see them move to a price point that is higher than mass market, though perhaps not as high as premium lines that are more inclusive.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Early 30s here. 

I started out on the Fantasy class ships of Carnival (not my choice - it was a Deaf group cruise), and while it was a good starting point, it was not the right fit for me. Like  Bramcruiser said, this is my sentiment as well. 

33 minutes ago, Bramcruiser said:

Although I started out as one of the "sought after" younger cruisers I must admit I am not a fan of rock climbing walls, go-karts and all the bells and whistles of a party ship

Give me a steamer chair, a wraparound Promenade deck, traditional dining and tea, and shuffleboard any time and I'm content. I go not only for the itinerary but the ship as well. I would love to see more "history" onboard - let's not wipe the 147 years of HAL for something "new" - find a way to marry the new and the old. 

For me, even as a 8 year old back then, I still would have chosen HAL for the same reasons I choose it today. I became interested in ocean liners at that age, and by 13, I wanted to design ships (sadly that did not come to fruition as I was swayed by naysayers saying that girls shouldn't be interested in ships...). A good friend of the family did encourage this and picked up those brochures from TAs (back then when they still had deck plans included in them) and I would pour over them until they were dog-eared. I also had the coffee table books of the classic ocean liners with THEIR deck plans and beautiful pictures of their public rooms. I followed the construction of the RMS Queen Mary 2 diligently (despite not YET SAILED ON HER - something I need to remedy). I dragged my friend around the RMS Queen Mary in Long Beach, and she did not understand why I was perfectly content to sit on the Promenade Deck (she would be a great fit for RCI type cruises, needing to "do-do" stuff). At one point when I was 14, I toyed with what HAL would have looked like had they kept their colors of the 1930s-1950s and sketched over a profile of the Disney Magic/Wonder (I forget which one I used as example) and colored in with a white/gray hull and green/yellow/white funnels and yellow lifeboats. (I chose those two as they still had the "ocean liner" profiles). The sketch turned out well. 

Which brings me to branding - is there a reason why HAL consistently switches up its branding and logo? The others have recognizable branding and funnel colors that haven't changed (much) over the years, and are still recognizable. HAL on the other hand - funnels colors change from yellow/green/white to orange to white to blue/white with the Halve Maen superimposed onto the Nieuw Amsterdam of 1938, and then the little ship disappears and it's just NA. What's up with that? If they keep this up, then it might become unrecognizable. Even Carnival has stuck to their colors (and whale tail) over the years... This only adds to their 'being lost and not finding a direction" feelings. I saw on a thread from a few years ago that P&O had a similar sentiment about the changing of colors ("If the Old Guard doesn't like it, they can move over to Cunard" was one line that stuck out). So I'm torn on this - marketing strategies needed to rebrand to keep the lines going, but at the same time... ahhh. 

So what do I want to see? More enrichment options that is active, not passive (ie not just sitting and watching). While I love the lectures/port talks, I found the music options a bit too much (partly because I am Deaf, and partly because it's a bit overdone). I would love to see a return of organized deck sports (shuffleboard is already a given, but what about deck quoits? Scavenger hunts? (I so wanted to join the children on that one...) Betting on horses. Keep the "On Deck for a Cause" (though I don't believe they do that on the Koningsdam and (Nieuw) Statendam (let's drop the Nieuw on that one, shall we?), do they? Since they don't have room on their Promenade Decks for this? Please correct if I'm wrong). More arts/crafts/hands-on activities on the ship. (Many aspects of the children's actives is something I would have enjoyed). Bring back the libraries, but keep some of the EXC (they can work together - modern libraries do, so why can't that carry over shipboard? They can work together hand in hand.) Would love to see more shows in the showroom - dance revues would be fun! (Or musicals similar to HMS Pinafore, Anything Goes, Sail Away, (and I hear a Moby Dick show is coming in the theater world...)

Another thing is that I would have enjoyed is the different decor theme ship by ship. (But definitely not to the extreme level of Farcus - - one can be nautical and celebrate the seafaring history of HAL, and the four Vista class ships - and the Eurodam -  could have done a regional theme that actually matches their names...) While I understand the "branding" entertainment, I would have liked to see a different variety on the ships - they don't need to be cookie-cutter versions of each other. I was so grateful to have sailed the Nieuw Amsterdam prior to her Dec 2017 refit (which eliminated the library, took down "Manhattan" from the dining room name, and rebranded with the music stuff). That one had a character to her, and still felt "unique" despite sharing the same structure and layout as her sister. My friend, who is also a 30s something commented that many ships she has sailed on, lacked the "character" and was just "a ship" - a means of transportation to get from Point A to B and back to A, but she commented that the NA had "character" and could very much feel the "soul" of the ship itself. I think the decor for that one worked well, as they worked together to recreate the NYC feel (and the nods to history, given the photos in the corridors and the mini-museum of prior ships named the NA on the bottom of the atrium). I want the ship to feel like an old friend. I do hope that they do have SOME ties to the older Rotterdams on the newbuild, like they did with the Nieuw Amsterdam

So that's my two cents. And yes, I would be willing to shell out a bit more to keep the quality level instead of cutting corners, and keep the itineraries as they say, "savor the journey". To me, the "journey" is as much the itinerary as the shipboard life. So let's not forget one in favor of the other. 

• Like 5

Interesting to read that many younger cruisers value the promenade, libraries and traditional feel of HAL.  Sadly the lectures are MIA or given as a port talk by EXC.  I hope HAL does refocus on their strengths. 

To answer a question the  Koningsdam has the on deck for a cure walk.  Just no teak chairs as there is no room for them, sadly. 

• Like 3

Are there enough under 55 HAL cruisers to even make such a poll the least bit accurate?  Let alone on CC?

Surely more accurate polls most likely exist at HAL and/or Carnival HQ.   They have probably been  polling all mass market cruisers under the age of 55 as part of their normal marketing work.  Not to mention basic differences such as single, with children, early retirees.  That market slice is huge, varied, and has many subsets.

Edited by iancal
  • Like 1

I'm mid 40s and I do NOT want to see HAL step up to just below luxury status like the majority of the poll seems to be trending.  For the most part, I like HAL the way it is.  My biggest gripe is the lack of entertainment variety.  I voted to add entertainment. A solo guitarist or solo piano player, to provide toned-down entertainment where you can still have quiet conversation with your cruise mates, would go a long way with me.  I think eliminating this sort of entertainment was HAL's biggest mistake.

Edited by Aquahound
  • Like 10

I'd like to see them add more exotic itineraries for 14-days and under.  9-10 days are ideal. For example, I've seen other lines offer a cruise with stops in Thailand, India & Dubai-region in 14-days or less. Maybe I'm missing them, but I just don't really see shorter-length cruises like this with HAL.  If they're looking to attract those of us who don't have unlimited vacation time yet, but want more than the standard Caribbean/Med/Alaska/NZ cruises, I think that's key. (We tried to do the above cruise with Celebrity, but unexpectedly had to cancel). 

We are in our late 30's and we love sailing HAL, but they are often losing us to Celebrity. We book cruises with specific destinations in mind, but we now find ourselves checking Celebrity first. If HAL has a better itinerary, we'll go with them. If they are similar, we'll go with Celebrity.  We often stay in suites and find that Celebrity goes above and beyond for the suite guest experience, whereas HAL doesn't really do much at all. I haven't experienced it yet, but it sounds like Club Orange is a lazy attempt. At the very least, HAL could include a beverage package for the suite guests. 

I enjoy dining on HAL and have always been pleased with the food. However, I would love to see a gastropub style restaurant with craft beers and shareable plates. The restaurant that is now Club Orange was close to this and we really enjoyed it. Shame they got rid of it. I would like to see more enrichment talks/lectures, especially to learn about the places we're visiting beyond the excursions and shopping they peddle. And, bring back the library. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

I'm mid 40s and I do NOT want to see HAL step up to just below luxury status like the majority of the poll seems to be trending.  For the most part, I like HAL the way it is.  My biggest gripe is the lack of entertainment variety.  I voted to add entertainment. A solo guitarist or solo piano player, to provide toned-down entertainment where you can still have quiet conversation with your cruise mates, would go a long way with me.  I think eliminating this sort of entertainment was HAL's biggest mistake.

I am not in the right age group for the poll, but I totally agree with your sentiment.

My last couple of HAL cruises were on the Nieuw Statendam and the Koningsdam.  Evening entertainment based around the music walk had the Rolling Stones room rotating with Billboard or through the doors you had BB Kings.  You can then go down the corridor further to the Ocean Bar where you can sit with a drink and friends and look at the baby grand piano that was never played - or go to the Crow's Nest which had no entertainment.  No problem with the entertainment they were performing but why not have someone playing some light music on the piano (don't need an entertainer - just some softer music to listen to) and/or add some softer music to the Crow's Nest or elsewhere on the ship.  It doesn't have to be all one way or the other - some nights I am in the mood for different activities/entertainment.

I realize Lincoln Center is included in their entertainment, but the schedule for them is not in the evenings on these ships so I didn't include them here.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Al Aboard said:

I realize Lincoln Center is included in their entertainment, but the schedule for them is not in the evenings on these ships so I didn't include them here.

Thanks for mentioning LSC.  It's really the only toned-down entertainment nowadays.  But still yet, it's set up like a show where you have to sit and watch, and can't talk.  

I totally agree with your post.  BB Kings, etc, are good, but sometimes I just want to relax. 

• Like 5

I am, (sadly), not in the age group to vote either, but much of what has been said I agree with.  Mrs Banjo and I started cruising in 1990, in our early 30's on the very small, by today's standards, Island Princess.  We have loved the small ships ever since and particularly love the more exotic Itineraries.  For us it has been about seeing the world without the crowds, having a floating 5 star hotel and restaurant that transports us from experience to experience.  Additionally enjoying the relaxation that comes from being disconnected on sea days with good enrichment programs and entertainment, (Think LSC).  That is why we cruise!   I hope it we can continue on this path for many more years to come.  We would, and often do, pay more for better experience, the mass market stuff is not for us! 

Edited by crusinbanjo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PromenadeDeckWriter said:

Which brings me to branding - is there a reason why HAL consistently switches up its branding and logo? The others have recognizable branding and funnel colors that haven't changed (much) over the years, and are still recognizable. HAL on the other hand - funnels colors change from yellow/green/white to orange to white to blue/white with the Halve Maen superimposed onto the Nieuw Amsterdam of 1938, and then the little ship disappears and it's just NA. What's up with that? If they keep this up, then it might become unrecognizable. Even Carnival has stuck to their colors (and whale tail) over the years... This only adds to their 'being lost and not finding a direction" feelings. I saw on a thread from a few years ago that P&O had a similar sentiment about the changing of colors ("If the Old Guard doesn't like it, they can move over to Cunard" was one line that stuck out). So I'm torn on this - marketing strategies needed to rebrand to keep the lines going, but at the same time... ahhh. 

I'm not a big "moaner" about the changes to the ships' livery over time. I think the yellow and gray color scheme was a bit drab. Maybe better suited to cold Atlantic crossings than modern cruising. Or maybe it's that the gray hulls looked a bit too much like the gray colors that ships were painted during WWII service. If I were to be sitting on Half Moon Cay and looking out to sea at a HAL ship, I think the navy/white color scheme is very pleasing and looks 'ship-shape' and both modern and traditional.

I also don't really think small tweaks to design on the funnel over time matter overmuch.  I've been cruising since childhood and have seen lines come and go. Just the fact that there is still a HAL name out there is fine with me, whether the Halve Maen is there or not is just a trifle.

I read a quote somewhere that was something like "Some people wear history lightly, others grasp it tight in both hands like a pearl necklace about to be ripped off one's neck."  I think sometimes (as a 55-and-under cruiser) that HAL has an awful lot of the latter among its faithful.

While I understand the "branding" entertainment, I would have liked to see a different variety on the ships - they don't need to be cookie-cutter versions of each other. I was so grateful to have sailed the Nieuw Amsterdam prior to her Dec 2017 refit (which eliminated the library, took down "Manhattan" from the dining room name, and rebranded with the music stuff).

I agree with a lot of what you say, but I would also caution that you speak as someone who is a true enthusiast, who recognizes small differences between ships and appreciates them. HAL also has to attract more "casual" cruisers -- often someone who cruises only occasionally and wants to know that what s/he enjoyed on their previous cruise is going to be the same on this new ship but on the same line. I feel that is especially true for things like specialty dining and for entertainment options such as the Music Walk venues. 

IMO HAL has suffered somewhat due to this lack of consistency -- too many different ship types, and not all of them offer the same experience. That, to me, doesn't represent a coherent "brand" but rather a bunch of ships huddling under one umbrella without a strong identity.

Edited by cruisemom42
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

I agree with a lot of what you say, but I would also caution that you speak as someone who is a true enthusiast, who recognizes small differences between ships and appreciates them. HAL also has to attract more "casual" cruisers -- often someone who cruises only occasionally and wants to know that what s/he enjoyed on their previous cruise is going to be the same on this new ship but on the same line. I feel that is especially true for things like specialty dining and for entertainment options such as the Music Walk venues. 

Good point. Gotta find the balance between appeasing to the traditionalists and at the same time, cater to the everyperson cruiser. That's a delicate one to do - we (in this case, HAL) don't want to alienate either group but at the same time, develop a recognizable branding scheme. 

21 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

I read a quote somewhere that was something like "Some people wear history lightly, others grasp it tight in both hands like a pearl necklace about to be ripped off one's neck."  I think sometimes (as a 55-and-under cruiser) that HAL has an awful lot of the latter among its faithful.

Maybe we should be like Rose and drop it in the ocean? Ha. (Kidding. Referring to that scene in Titanic).

22 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

If I were to be sitting on Half Moon Cay and looking out to sea at a HAL ship, I think the navy/white color scheme is very pleasing and looks 'ship-shape' and both modern and traditional.

I agree - especially with the dark blue hull, which is a stark contrast to the all-white hulls of many (cruise) ships. (I do wonder how it would look with the funnels swapping colors - a blue background with a white outline? Just thinking aloud.) I think it comes down to the point that it re-brands (and re-logo) itself too often in a short time period. Pick something, stick with it, and see how it goes. But yes, I agree that the blue and white color scheme works, as it brings the sea to the ship but at the same time, one can recognize a HAL ship from afar without squinting to see what the name on the side says. (Especially when several ships from different companies have the same profiles, being part of the same class). 

• Like 1

My wife and I are 57, have over 40 cruises with the most sailings on Princess (17) but the most nights on Celebrity due to a couple of fall Europe to US sailings, an Auckland to Sydney cruise and a 14 night Med/Israel cruise. After a 10+ year pause we went on the Westerdam in 2017 in a Signature Suite and have been on two additional HAL sailings in Signature Suites. We like the Vista and Signature Class ships & our next HAL booking is on the N. Statendam in April 2021 which I expect to be cancelled due to the pandemic. We like the Signature Suites, hydro pool and speciality dining on HAL.

My first cruise was on Home Lines Oceanic when I was 13 and then sailed on Sitmar Lines Fairwind both classic liners with great service. While I have fond memories of those ships, that is the past and I am more interested in the future. 

In the future I would love to see HAL:

- upgrade the technology and WiFi on the ships. Can add a medallion type system and additional viewing choices on the interactive television

- do away with formal/gala whatever nights please

- end assigned seating for dinner

- expand the music walk/Rolling Stones Rock Room to the Vista and Signature ships. Also utilize the Ocean Bar better with some jazz or acoustic music

- have some live music outside (possibly by aft pool) during the day

- make the ships non-smoking as Celebrity has done 

• Like 2

We are 55 and have been cruising on HAL since 1997. We like the smaller ships but are willing to try a ship like the bigger Rotterdam,  actually booked in September. We like the good food, we don't need the shows but do have fun at the piano bar. Keen for trivia. We choose our cruises based on itinerary and prefer Europe and Transatlantic to tropical.  We like Oceania as our alternate for many of these same reasons.  

I voted 'other'. I'm under 55 but retired, so the one thing that I want HAL to do is to continue to design longer and more interesting itineraries. I like the direction they were going with the Maasdam expedition crises.  To me, itinerary  is where HAL excels.  I have not sailed with a Lincoln Center yet, but the Rolling Stones Rock Room would likely be a good fit or us, although I realize these particular entertainment features are found on some of the bigger HAL ships. 

• Like 3

I am in the target age group for the survey (late 40's, started cruising HAL 12 years ago in mid 30's).  I voted for "move a step above princess and celebrity," mostly because I want HAL to have a distinct niche in the marketplace.  I think it needs that in order to survive and thrive as a cruise line.  I love the line for what it is now, but HAL must continue to evolve to maintain market share.

I really do like the simple and classic aspects of the line.  Last year, we took two cruises- one was an Alaska cruise on the Oosterdam and the other was the Holiday cruise through the Panama Canal on the Amsterdam.  Little did we know at the time that this would be the the Amsterdam's penultimate cruise with HAL.  The cruise on the Oosterdam was not so great- busy, crowded, and the ship was just too big.  The public spaces just weren't as nice as the Amsterdam.  But our cruise on the Amsterdam was magic- we had verandah cabins on both cruises, but it just seemed like our experience was magical on the Amsterdam.  It was like coming home.  We enjoyed many lazy nights and afternoons in the library.  We loved happy hour and trivia in the Crow's nest.  Pre-dinner cocktails in the Ocean bar.  Walking the promenade after dinner in the dining room or the Pinnacle Grill.  Using the treadmill up in the gym and the pools/hottubs.  Having breakfast on our verandah  And simply walking around and enjoying all of the public spaces on the ship.   The Panama Canal transit was really special- so much more than I ever expected.  Great itinerary.

I"m going to miss the size of the smaller ships.  With that said, we've been on both the Nieuw Amsterdam and the Eurodam.  Loved both of those.  There is something about the Oosterdam I just don't like, and I think its the size.  Bring back the libraries to all ships (with the exploarations cafe adjacent) and keep the Crow's nest as a bar/observation deck.  The library was well used on our Panama Canal cruise.  I noticed several families playing board games every night.  I often read up there. 

You can probably tell that we are not big entertainment people so the evening shows are not a big priority for us.  But I do realize that the shows are important for many people so HAL should focus a bit more on this area.

My hope for the cruise line is that the new ships won't all be huge (keeping them at the Eurodam size would be perfect).  Keep a few in the R class and make more in that size.  Keep the experience classic and the itineraries unique.  I'm also willing to pay a premium to keep the quality high and some non-revenue amenities (such as libraries and old fashioned promenade decks ) part of the cruising experience.

Edited by Gamelan1971
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, keysey222 said:

I'd like to see them add more exotic itineraries for 14-days and under.  9-10 days are ideal. For example, I've seen other lines offer a cruise with stops in Thailand, India & Dubai-region in 14-days or less. Maybe I'm missing them, but I just don't really see shorter-length cruises like this with HAL.  If they're looking to attract those of us who don't have unlimited vacation time yet, but want more than the standard Caribbean/Med/Alaska/NZ cruises, I think that's key. (We tried to do the above cruise with Celebrity, but unexpectedly had to cancel). 

We are in our late 30's and we love sailing HAL, but they are often losing us to Celebrity. We book cruises with specific destinations in mind, but we now find ourselves checking Celebrity first. If HAL has a better itinerary, we'll go with them. If they are similar, we'll go with Celebrity.  We often stay in suites and find that Celebrity goes above and beyond for the suite guest experience, whereas HAL doesn't really do much at all. I haven't experienced it yet, but it sounds like Club Orange is a lazy attempt. At the very least, HAL could include a beverage package for the suite guests. 

I enjoy dining on HAL and have always been pleased with the food. However, I would love to see a gastropub style restaurant with craft beers and shareable plates. The restaurant that is now Club Orange was close to this and we really enjoyed it. Shame they got rid of it. I would like to see more enrichment talks/lectures, especially to learn about the places we're visiting beyond the excursions and shopping they peddle. And, bring back the library. 

I am older than 50 but my answer is the same now as it was then.I REALLY, really, very much would love for HAL to sail, roundtrip 14- 15 days Boston to Caribbean, in winter, spring, summer or fall or all four seasons.  Ww once sailed Noordam  from NYC to Caribbean in January,  round trip  and  loved it!!! 

I would love to have more ' Dutch features returned to HAL cruises   They have moved way too far from  the 'Holland"  in Holland America Line,  IMO.

8 hours ago, keysey222 said:

• Like 1

Everyone is assuming HAL and associated cruise lines will still be in business ‘as usual’.

For now, enjoy the memories. 

For the pessimists, continue to hunker down & find a affordable travel trailer.

For the optimists, maintain the ‘dream’ and plan future cruises.

For the pragmatic sorts, hold on to your wallet & give it a few months to see how things ‘shake out’.

Be well.

Bob

My most enjoyable HAL cruise was due to a fantastic cruise director, who also gave really good presentations on a couple of topics in the packed main theater. Like most of other repeat passengers, HAL's relaxing vibe and elevated itineraries appeal to me. On itinerary-focused voyages, it's hard for me to stay up late if I have an early port call. And after a long day onshore, it's nice to have the soothing ambiance of HAL over the over-stimulated loudness of other mass cruise lines. However, HAL could have available more entertainment and activities options on sea days, or the evenings before a sea day. Celebrity's sea days have more offerings and passenger engagements, and I suspect is one of the reasons why Celebrity is able to command about a $200-$300 premium for a 7-day inside cabin sailing compared to HAL.

Edited by vicd1969
  • Like 1

I cannot see any ship having a library in the near future. Possibly, they are gone for good. As a librarian this pains me but the possibility of spreading germs is just one more reason for ships to discontinue libraries.

This is the sort of thing I'm talking about.  I know some on this board would balk at the idea of cruising these mega ships, but RCI gets entertainment right!  This is a photo of a violin/piano duo playing at night in Central Park on Oasis of the Seas.  It's so nice to sit at Giovanni's Table (specialty restaurant), Vintages (wine bar) or the Trellis Bar...all located in central Park, and listen to this sort of entertainment while still being able to have quiet conversation.  

Delight Duo: Royal Caribbean | Derek Brad Photography

• Like 1

My husband and me will turn 40 this year. Our first cruise was with the Majesty of the Seas. We then went with carnival and celebrity. We had a great time but... never felt „home“ - only like one of 2.500 people... we then went with the Noordam and after that our first choice was always HAL.
We love the longer cruises, the smaller ships, the lovely crew - who always let us fell like coming home - the nice ports...
For us nothing have to change in the whole thing ....

I would love to have the fresh orange juice back for breakfast and maybe some newer TV‘s ( but I think four ships with the very very old TV‘s are already gone :( ).
But I don’t need no big shows, now go cart or zip line. (That is what the huge ships of RCCL and NCL can much Better)
I want relax during my holiday and I want to see the nature and surrounding I am going to.

Greets from Germany and hope to see you all back on a Dam Ship soon !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 5