Norwegian Flag

onlyslightlymad

On 8/6/2020 at 8:46 AM, Pyroforyou said:

If anyone feels the gratuity policy is wrong don't follow it. I don't agree with it so I personally go to the service desk and have my own gratuities removed from being changed to me while leaving it in my wifes charges. We then use my gratuity amount to hand out to the workers that helped us enjoy our Viking cruise the most. Just small conversations with Viking cruise staff shows they seem happy and not just fishing for tips. The staff enjoy talking about their home counties and family and how they are new places and meet nice people on viking. On one of my Viking river cruises, the staff made some special dish from their country after some guests said their food sounded so good during a conversation. The guests didn't complain about Viking food, since someone might comment negatively, they just were being friendly. 

Have fun on a cruise don't start off by complaining of looking for complaints. Be glad we can travel again once this China pandemic is gone.

Sorry ... I try to avoid political subjects but PLEASE do not refer to the COVID 19 Pandemic and the "China" pandemic!  It has an official name and using the former is unnecessarily incendiary.

• Like 1