Europe 2021.... all canceled?

Cruisesfun65

Just now, maryann2 said:

Thank you.

Not the time to be booking non refundable tickets right now.

Under the best of circumstances I would question doing them, but certainly nowise not a good time.  Your welcome.

2 hours ago, maryann2 said:

That's good news.

Do you have to pay now or not until final payment?

I also just booked Fly2Fun for next June.  Just choose the Flexible rate and you will see the $0.00 are due now.  The payment is due with final cruise payment. 

5 hours ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

Flights with Fly2Fun can be canceled 60 days prior to travel date. So I'm sure those with flights have enough time to decide if they want to keep these flights when final payment date comes up. 

And if Fly2Fun accidentally tickets your flight earlier than expected, it’ll be a challenging process to get a refund.

Learned that one through Air2Sea when they ticketed my Barcelona flights a couple of months too early.

1 hour ago, trvlgirlmq said:

I also just booked Fly2Fun for next June.  Just choose the Flexible rate and you will see the $0.00 are due now.  The payment is due with final cruise payment. 

Where is fly2fun on the carnival site? i dont see it in the manage my booking area, or is it only there if your cruise meets certain requirements? kind of a noob question but i have never used it.

17 minutes ago, xDisconnections said:

And if Fly2Fun accidentally tickets your flight earlier than expected, it’ll be a challenging process to get a refund.

Learned that one through Air2Sea when they ticketed my Barcelona flights a couple of months too early.

How easy or difficult is it to upgrade to Business on F2F?  I am scared to book business-class tickets directly with the airlines right now in case Europe cancels because it is difficult to get them refunded.  Yet, I also don't want to end up having a 12 hours layover or 2+ stops to get from Houston to Barcelona when right now I can get on a flight that only has 1 short layover.

4 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

How easy or difficult is it to upgrade to Business on F2F?  I am scared to book business-class tickets directly with the airlines right now in case Europe cancels because it is difficult to get them refunded.  Yet, I also don't want to end up having a 12 hours layover or 2+ stops to get from Houston to Barcelona when right now I can get on a flight that only has 1 short layover.

Pretty easy when using Princess EZ-Air which may be the same engine as Fly2Fun. I’m sorry but I cannot answer your question — anytime I have taken a Carnival cruise which required air, I reserved it on my own independent from the cruise line.

Edited by xDisconnections
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 19cruiser59 said:

Where is fly2fun on the carnival site? i dont see it in the manage my booking area, or is it only there if your cruise meets certain requirements? kind of a noob question but i have never used it.

In your cruise manager on the top left of the page it says Categories with a down arrow.  Open that and Fly2Fun is on the bottom right. It will only work once the airlines open bookings 330 days from your return date.  If you plan to spend time after a cruise then you can just wait the number of days to check. Once you make your initial booking online you will have to call for anything else (changes, cancel, etc).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, maryann2 said:

That's good news.

Do you have to pay now or not until final payment?

The cheaper option is refundable and you don't pay until final payment. You can choose from airlines, flight times, request seats, etc. You can change, cancel, etc.