8-6-20 Thursday Weigh-In...1st Weigh-In of August

Belle

Hi all!

Thanks for your nice comments. Off to Town today & looking forward to getting out!

pacruise804 ~ yikes that's a long time your Dad has to wait for results! One of my sources said results within 48 hours (didn't happen!) & another said 4 days. I got impatient & called my doctor's office who told me of the negative result.

Jan ~ I missed that about your Zoom family reunion, how neat! Zoom has been a blessing through this pandemic period & what a long time it's been. I had to check the calendar yesterday as I couldn't believe it was August already!!😉

If I stay the same as today Thursday morning, I'll have a good number!! A bag of my favourite chips is only 99 cents, can I resist?!! We'll see in a couple of days.

Have a nice day & stay safe!

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1

Hello Everyone on this Tuesday. Hope everyone having a good day.

Jo congrats on the test....If you get the chips..eat after Thursday! :classic_smile:

Pac shredding is whatever, don't like it but one good thing found $200 in an envelope!

How did it get there in the pile..who knows.

Diana enjoy your cooler weather today..hotter weather coming.

Jan glad you have such nice visits with family. I know not hugging is terrible.

I have nothing else to do so I will just do the shredding a little bit at a time. Might

find more money!:classic_laugh:

Rose, Robin and Ombud hope your all doing good.

Edited by Belle
  • Like 1

Belle - Congrats on finding money .... Nice.   

Wish we were having cooler weather .... It is usually cooler here in Maine, but It is 91 degrees right now .... very warm for us .... and the humidity really rots!

Hope everyone is having a good week.  Jan

Belle, nice you found money.

Jan, our "cooler" today is 91. 

We are going to be miserable this next week starting tomorrow, 100-110 daily through next Thursday. After that we should be a little better, 90's. Around this time of year I'm so sick of heat.......But this should be the last of the really hot weather. 

I look so forward to September, still 90's but we start to feel the little cooler morning air from the mountains. 

Have a nice evening. Diana

Belle, congrats on your find!

It's 99 here today. We won't get a break from 99-100's until Monday when we get a "cool front" and it drops to 96.  I got the kids out this morning at 9am to ride bikes, and we were all covered in sweat after about 15 minutes. We just got my son a bigger bike and told him no more training wheels. I was really working it trying to keep up with him to help him stay upright. A few more days and he should have it! 

I started Beach Body Streaming yesterday. DD and I did a family workout video together yesterday, and I was able to keep up with her. Funny... she didn't want to do one with me today though😆, so I started the 21 day fix videos. I also started the DASH diet again yesterday. It's very similar to the 21 day fix diet, which just has less carbs when I compared the two. Besides intermittent fasting last year, I have had the most success on it, and I don't have to buy the containers. Yay for easy and something I already know! I just have to stay motivated in the first few weeks to stay to the portion sizes and type of food counts. Then it will be second nature. Hopefully I'll stick with it and see some good results because I'm tired of the roller coaster only going up. 

• Like 1

Mel good job starting the exercise videos, more power to you in the heat.

Good luck on the Dash Diet.

Please everyone stay cool in the heat everyone is getting, some worse than others.

Thank you all for being happy with my money find. Now I want to find more!:classic_laugh:

Dad got his results back - negative as we thought 🙂 

Was down a little this morning but still up from the weekend and stress of last week.  DD has an MRI today (as long as her permanent retainer isn't an issue.

Melmar, I've been having success with 2B.  DD and I have been doing 10 Rounds and also did YouV2.

Pacruise - I'm glad your Dad's test was negative. Hopefully your daughter's retainer is non-magnetic. I have had 3 MRIs and always ask since I have one too. They assure me metal  dental work like braces and retainers are not an issue, but it always makes me nervous. 

I haven't looked too much into all the other workouts yet, but it looks like there is a pretty good variety. I have a few of their DVDs so a few things looked familiar as I was scrolling through. My legs feel a little jelly-like this morning, so I'm glad I am supposed to do arms today.

My glutes hurt so bad today 🤣 Not only do I have a lot of legwork with the boxing, but DH and I work with a trainer who had me do 100 leg lunges (fortunately only 50 per leg) as part of cross-fit Monday night.

Radiology said the dental work was totally safe for her, but might cause some imaging issues - hopefully not.

Belle, found money is always a good thing!  I just got a prepaid visa from my health insurance from an overpayment in 2016!  It will go toward a lunch out with DD after her appt. and some school supplies.