Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

5 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

I am looking forward to wonder of the seas getting scheduled. Granted, it was supposed to be launched in May 2021 or thereabouts. 

The launch has been delayed and China schedules are typically much later than the rest - sometimes as little as 6 months out. I wouldn't expect Wonder itineraries to be available before summer of 2021.

41 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

I am looking forward to wonder of the seas getting scheduled. Granted, it was supposed to be launched in May 2021 or thereabouts. 

Odyssey has effectively replaced Wonder with a spring 2021 launch

As Wonder is scheduled to go to China it could be delayed a full year

1 hour ago, compman9 said:

Odyssey has effectively replaced Wonder with a spring 2021 launch

As Wonder is scheduled to go to China it could be delayed a full year

As far as I know, wonder is not significantly delayed. As long as cruising is open, I doubt they would just keep it out if service.  If anything will get people on board, it would be a new ship. But they may not cruise out of China until the war is done. 

34 minutes ago, MichellePerth said:

As far as I know, wonder is not significantly delayed. As long as cruising is open, I doubt they would just keep it out if service.  If anything will get people on board, it would be a new ship. But they may not cruise out of China until the war is done. 

According to Royal Caribbean blog the Wonder of the Seas is now schedule for delivery in 2022.

https://www.*****.com/2020/08/04/royal-caribbean-updates-wonder-of-the-seas-arrival-date-2022

7 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

According to Royal Caribbean blog the Wonder of the Seas is now schedule for delivery in 2022.

https://www.*****.com/2020/08/04/royal-caribbean-updates-wonder-of-the-seas-arrival-date-2022

Thanks, I appreciate the link.  I'll keep my eyes open for some other source. That blog isn't top of my list for knowledge 

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Gibraltar port schedule https://www.gibraltarport.com/schedules

shows:

Jewel on 5/3/2022, 8/29/2022

Rhapsody on 5/5/2022

Indy on 6/7/2022, 7/26/2022, 9/1/2022, 9/27/2022

Anthem on 6/29/2022, 8/3/2022, 8/17/2022, 9/21/2022, 10/5/2022

Looking promising for Anthem and Indy in Southampton for 2022

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Gibraltar port schedule https://www.gibraltarport.com/schedules

shows:

Jewel on 5/3/2022, 8/29/2022

Rhapsody on 5/5/2022

Indy on 6/7/2022, 7/26/2022, 9/1/2022, 9/27/2022

Anthem on 6/29/2022, 8/3/2022, 8/17/2022, 9/21/2022, 10/5/2022

So we could have Indy and Anthem  home based  So,ton, at this present time a new Cruise Terminal is being built giving us five large berths.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MichellePerth said:

I'll keep my eyes open for some other source.

It was discussed briefly in this thread three weeks ago:

As usual, the construction thread is usually the best source for info on Wonder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billy Baltic said:

This would be more accurate if it was ‘... port booking season...’.

I got "suggestions" last year as well on the title of the thread - this naming scheme has been used for years and I simply continued it. I'm sure if I named as you wanted, someone else would have wanted some other title. Next year, feel free to start the thread.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

I got "suggestions" last year as well on the title of the thread - this naming scheme has been used for years and I simply continued it. I'm sure if I named as you wanted, someone else would have wanted some other title. Next year, feel free to start the thread.

I think it was me last year too. 

I would start the thread next year, around Nov/Dec, when booking season begins but someone will have started it already in August 2021 when the port booking start 😎

Edited by Billy Baltic

10 minutes ago, Billy Baltic said:

I would start the thread next year, around Nov/Dec, when booking season begins but someone will have started it already in August 2021 when the port booking start

While the title might be a bit misleading, the point of this thread is to gather all info about the next season, even if booking is not actually available. Especially this year, when so much is up in the air, RCI could change things up and have all kinds of varied launches of itineraries - there's no right time to start the thread. If nothing else, all the folks that ask about when itineraries will be released can now be pointed to this thread which should have all the latest info.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

While the title might be a bit misleading, the point of this thread is to gather all info about the next season, even if booking is not actually available. Especially this year, when so much is up in the air, RCI could change things up and have all kinds of varied launches of itineraries - there's no right time to start the thread. If nothing else, all the folks that ask about when itineraries will be released can now be pointed to this thread which should have all the latest info.

Besides, then we'd need two threads, since Port Booking wouldn't fit after sailings are open for booking. Better left as one. If someone doesn't want to look at the speculations gleaned from port bookings, they can wait until the sailings are open for booking.

• Like 2

I posted on the previous thread about the possibility of a Liberty repositioning cruise from Galveston (to who knows where) when Allure arrives in September 2022.  It just occurred to me that a revenue based Allure repositioning cruise to Galveston would be pretty cool too (only speculation at this point).  We’re  hoping we get to do the Explorer repositioning cruise to Galveston in April 2021.

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

I like the thread title and have been using it for years and see no reason to change it or add another one. 

Your doing a great job, thanks

• Like 12

3 hours ago, atgood said:

I posted on the previous thread about the possibility of a Liberty repositioning cruise from Galveston (to who knows where) when Allure arrives in September 2022.  It just occurred to me that a revenue based Allure repositioning cruise to Galveston would be pretty cool too (only speculation at this point).  We’re  hoping we get to do the Explorer repositioning cruise to Galveston in April 2021.

I’ve booked Explorer to Galveston and the 5 day before (CocoCay and Labadee)

• Like 1

I'm so glad you started this thread! Last year's thread is how I knew to contact RCCL to book our British Isles cruise for July 2021.  I booked first day that it was released and scored great 3 aft cabins.  Sadly, I think we are looking to Lift and Shift to summer of 2022... so here I will be, gathering intel and trying to score those awesome cabins again! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, atgood said:

It just occurred to me that a revenue based Allure repositioning cruise to Galveston would be pretty cool too (only speculation at this point).

That would require it be a transatlantic or an itinerary including the ABC islands.  Possible I suppose.