Celebrity Edge Aqua Class vs Infinity Verandah + Spa pass

colorado8500

Trying to decide between good deal on Aqua Class room in 2021 vs Infinity Veranda and adding on the Sea Thermal Spa as a couple.  I can't seem to find the cost of the couples pass (was $249 in 2018).  We don't care about access to BLU.  What other benefits are there for Aqua Class?  It's a $600 difference in cost between Aqua and regular Verandah.    Any info would be appreciated.

Couple's Pass for 7 days seems to be 399$ + 18% gratuity, totaling just above 470$. The Cruise Planner lists it as "per adult", but the title clearly indicates that it's a Couple's Pass. You may want to call Celebrity to confirm that it's the total price for a couple.

Couple's passes are only available for 7 or 14+ days, "single" passes are available for any number of days from 1 to 13, ranging from 69$ + 18% for a 1-day pass, to 399$+ 18% for a 13-day pass.

18 hours ago, colorado8500 said:

Trying to decide between good deal on Aqua Class room in 2021 vs Infinity Veranda and adding on the Sea Thermal Spa as a couple.  I can't seem to find the cost of the couples pass (was $249 in 2018).  We don't care about access to BLU.  What other benefits are there for Aqua Class?  It's a $600 difference in cost between Aqua and regular Verandah.    Any info would be appreciated.

Just as an FYI, in Aqua Class you do not have just access to Blu, it is your assigned restaurant and most consider it superior to the MDR.   Celebrity has always worded that very poorly. 

My husband and I sailed Aquaclass on Edge in February and would book it again. We used the Thermal Suite a few times, mainly for the heated loungers. We noticed that the Thermal Suite was busy during embarkation and the first two sea days, but the crowds dropped off later in the cruise. We also found that early morning and dinner time / evening were the best times to take advantage of the space. 

I had planned to try the 4 main dining rooms but Blu's food and service were so enjoyable that we dined there every night. There's also the added benefit of having the option to eat breakfast at Blu instead of the buffet, which is a more relaxed experience. I quickly grew accustomed to my three-course breakfasts (pastry, fruit, entree) and having my coffee topped up after a few sips - haha. I just wish they were open a little later for those of us who like to sleep in once in a while.

I also had my doubts about booking AQ but watched the prices and upgraded from a veranda to AQ when the AQ price matched the cost of my veranda. As our sail date approached, the price continued to drop and we ended up with what I feel was a very good price. I can't say whether or not you'll get that lucky, but I definitely recommend Aquaclass especially if the price is that close.