December 2020 due dates -changed online yet?

Noworkforme23

Just curious if anyone’s December 2020 cruise due date online has been updated from 120 due date in August, to 60 day due date in October?

My December 2020 cruise still shows an August 14 due date. 

Not really looking for thoughts if it will or won’t sail. Just curious if anyone’s due dates have changed online. 😉👍

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

Make a payment screen

thank you. Mine is still saying final payment due on 9/5/2020 for my January cruise.  Did they not change the final payment due dates on January cruises? I didn't get the letter either.

I guess I'll  need to call.

1 hour ago, cuterlmt said:

thank you. Mine is still saying final payment due on 9/5/2020 for my January cruise.  Did they not change the final payment due dates on January cruises? I didn't get the letter either.

I guess I'll  need to call.

Give it a while, it will change. My August 14 due date just changed online to a October 13 due date just this week for a December 12, 

2020 cruise. 

Thought I would share what information I just got over the phone from NCL; apparently changing the final payment dates that will show in your Vacation Summary is done manually on a per voyage basis.  

The agent I spoke with told me not to expect that date to update anytime soon (she made it seem as though the people responsible for that were way understaffed) but told me that that would cause no issues with the reservation, so long as it was paid in full 60 days prior to embarkation.

Also a note, she recommended that I make any changes or cancellations at least 61 days prior to embarkation date, as apparently somewhere on the NCL Website says 61 days versus 60.

I can’t speak to the veracity of any of what she said, just thought I would share my experience and maybe save somebody a call.

Happy Labor Day!

We got a call from our travel agent reminding us the final payment for our Jan 24, 2021 cruise was due 9/16.  I had to explain about the letter we received from NCL saying final payment was moved to 60 days out.  She put me on hold, called NCL for confirmation and gave us a new Nov 14th due date. Not sure why they didn't automatically update the final date on their end but glad they called to "remind" us.

We got a call from our travel agent reminding us the final payment for our Jan 24, 2021 cruise was due 9/16.  I had to explain about the letter we received from NCL saying final payment was moved to 60 days out.  She put me on hold, called NCL for confirmation and gave us a new Nov 14th due date. Not sure why they didn't automatically update the final date on their end but glad they called to "remind" us.

FYI— agents got letters, also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums