CroisiEurope Resumes Bordeaux Sailings: First River Cruise Line To Welcome Non-Domestic Passengers

Host Jazzbeau

Hmm, "domestic passengers"? I don´t think there´s a limitation anymore - you must be able (allowed) to travel to the starting point of the river cruise (I think all of them are currently in the Schengen area). The cruises offered on the AmaKristina and AmaViola were sold in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands from the beginning and were never limited to "domestic passengers".

steamboats

I was wondering about the term "non-domestic" in this, sounds a little skewed. CroisiEurope is French so it would mean other than French people, right? But Arosa that are German have sailed with Germans and Austrians potentially. And CroisiEurope has sailed in Germany with potentially Swiss citizens.

And VivaCruises in Germany have been able to take Dutch and French - as well as a UK travel writer.

It is true that Britain has had a no sail advisory from the foreign office. That has been lifted recently for river cruises.

CroisiEurope are saying they allow UK people from 1 September. I understand this to mean bookings from the UK and sailings with British from that date.

But putting the nitpicking aside - I am happy to hear things are going well for CroisiEurope and they are confident.

notamermaid