Best Guesses for Zaandam

mame42

What are the best guesses for the whereabouts of the Zaandam in December 2021?  I would book the Grand Africa + Grand World in a heartbeat if I could stay aboard in-between.  I don't want to fly home for 3 weeks, nor do I want to stay in a hotel in Florida for same.

48 minutes ago, mame42 said:

What are the best guesses for the whereabouts of the Zaandam in December 2021?  I would book the Grand Africa + Grand World in a heartbeat if I could stay aboard in-between.  I don't want to fly home for 3 weeks, nor do I want to stay in a hotel in Florida for same.

Caribbean and Christmas cruise. 

1 hour ago, mame42 said:

I’m guessing the Caribbean, although 3 weeks is enough time for a Panama Canal cruise. We’re booked on the 2021 Grand Africa, so our TA is watching for the pre and post schedules to come up. It would be cool to have my SipN’Savor buddy on board!

After much soul searching, we’re switching our 2022 GWV predeposit to 2023. The postponed 2021 itinerary doesn’t have much appeal for me.

• 1 month later...

The gap in her schedule is exactly 14 days with Grand Africa ending in Ft Lauderdale 12/20/21 and Grand World beginning on 1/3/22. They will either do two 7 day round trip Caribbean Cruises bookable as a back to back for 14 days, or a unique one off 14 day Caribbean cruise - perhaps similar to the below that Volendam is scheduled for this year (which is highly likely to be cancelled). 

C4C2C3CD-C21A-438E-88AB-72F9144C03D4.jpeg

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

The gap in her schedule is exactly 14 days with Grand Africa ending in Ft Lauderdale 12/20/21 and Grand World beginning on 1/3/22. They will either do two 7 day round trip Caribbean Cruises bookable as a back to back for 14 days, or a unique one off 14 day Caribbean cruise - perhaps similar to the below that Volendam is scheduled for this year (which is highly likely to be cancelled). 

C4C2C3CD-C21A-438E-88AB-72F9144C03D4.jpeg

That's an interesting itinerary.

But to be on the safe side, think I'll stick with my original plan of a 7 day to Mexico next year