Post photos of your wedding crafts here!

carrievision

Monkey1- You must be so sick of hearing this..........but I too would love to see the newsletter. Thanks in advance. I am getting married 5/15/06 on Caribbean Princess. I have so many ideas...my head is spinning :(

kamoulay@hotmail.com

http://www.weddingchannel.com/wedding_websites/PersonalWebsite.action?view=home&occ=567107111

I absolutely love your ideas with the newsletter, you did a great job. My niece is getting married onboard a ship later this year, I'll have to tell her about it.

I might be a little too picky about it, and I do apologize if this offends you, but the proper nautical term is Anchors Aweigh, not Away. Not a big deal and many people probably won't know the difference. I don't know if this would be important to you or not, just thought I'd mention it to you.

Well, I'm trying to take pictures of things as I make them, so they don't accidentally get packed and given away. :)

Here's the cruise girl shirt that I'm giving to my mom, future MIL, and future SIL:

cruisegirl_edited.JPG

I created a crossword puzzle with Eclipse crossword (http://www.eclipsecrossword.com). I forget who mentioned this on this board, but thanks for the idea! We are planning on giving a prize to the person who completes it first.

crossword.jpg

OK, it's been a while since I was married on the Caribbean Princess (a year), but this thread is so fun, I couldn't help but post some of the fun stuff we did.

Here are:

Bridemaids bags & passports in their favorite colors

Spa Party (bridal party) invites

OOT Bags

Rehearsal Dinner Invites

1406469411_BridalSpaPartyInvites.jpg.712461b6fd68eea134d04ecd8f6e6926.jpg

2025405220_BridesmaidsBagsBounty.jpg.efb96ce29593b61796bbe030a5cb151c.jpg

1234984360_BridesmaidsTotes.jpg.be383d42a22458196f1688d744d631cd.jpg

68945924_OOTBags.jpg.ab42d04ef873a8878bb4e7468d52769e.jpg

299625362_RehearsalInvites.jpg.4002014c0dccc74c2c451e6b9bb3061e.jpg

OK, it's been a while since I was married on the Caribbean Princess (a year), but this thread is so fun, I couldn't help but post some of the fun stuff we did.

Thanks for sharing Kadiebug! Seeing your stuff makes me wish I had bridesmaids to buy things for!! LOL :) Your spa party sounds like it was a lot of fun! Did you go to a spa for treatments (on the ship or on land?), or did you do spa treatments at home together?

I made my own silk bouquets (my bouquet and BM bouquets) and they turned out really nice. I tried to upload the pictures here but the files are too large. If anyone would like to see them I would be happy to email pics to you :)

If you send them to me, I can resize them for you and post them so everyone can see. :) scarrie at gmail.com

Hi Carrie-

We actually did our spa day on land before boarding the ship, we all had pedis and manis, it was so much fun. I chose a place that had 6 chairs lined up in a row so we could all sit next to each other and the champagne flowed! It was a blast, you could do it with your friends, I did it with more than just my bridal party (I only had 2 bridesmaids, but invited 6 friends/family for the spa day).

Thank you all for the wonderful ideas!! Our daughter is getting married in December and I know that some of your ideas will be there also!!

Best wishes and many happy years together to all of you!!!

Monkey1, could you please e-mail me a copy of your newsletter:

cruisingwithgrace@earthlink.net

Thanks again...Grace

Thanks for doing that Carrie! My fi just taught me how to "resize" so that I can do it myself next time:o My bouquet (all roses) isn't completely finished--I still have to find the "perfect" ribbon to tie it.

Did you make these yourself?? They look amazing! Where did you get the flowers from? I am not crazy about Carnival's flowers, so this is encouraging that I could get something better and make it myself! I would love to know how you made these!

Hi Isabelle21,

Yes I did make them myself, thanks for the compliment! They turned out much better than I expected too as this was my first try. I went to Hobby Lobby and just started picking out flowers that I liked to put together. I tried several combinations before I finally decided which to get. For my bouquet I got roses from the "Natural Blooms Collection." They look and feel very real. If you have more questions you can email me at steveandbrooke1111@msn.com and I can tell you how I made them in more detail :) It was very easy and took me one afternoon. Fi did help out a little too! :)

Hey Traci,

Can we compare notes on your content of your newsletter? I too have been working on one in the same publisher program. I was just curious as to the how much of how little info to include. I can't quite read what you have from the pic, can you break it down for me or send me an email...

Thanks,

rarahippo@yahoo.com

Archived