OBSTRUCTED CABIN PHOTOS WEBSITE GONE.

suzyed

3 hours ago, Grego said:

Nice of you to post for free what the rest of us pay about $9 a year for the ability to view this site.  Maybe the site should cancel your membership.

Wow, someone is having abad day! Hope you feel better! Try removing the stick.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Grego said:

Nice of you to post for free what the rest of us pay about $9 a year for the ability to view this site.  Maybe the site should cancel your membership.

If you post your  address here I will send you a cheque for $ 9.00 so you don't feel so bad 🙄.

Theo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Renmar said:

If you post your  address here I will send you a cheque for $ 9.00 so you don't feel so bad 🙄.

Theo

You both missed the point.  I was happy to support the site and person(s) who put the effort to produce it.  It is a valuable site for me and others that want to receive the information.  If we don't continue to support sites such as this one, they we go away and giving away this property will lead to that.

So, take you check and send it to the site instead.

5 minutes ago, Grego said:

You both missed the point.  I was happy to support the site and person(s) who put the effort to produce it.  It is a valuable site for me and others that want to receive the information.  If we don't continue to support sites such as this one, they we go away and giving away this property will lead to that.

So, take you check and send it to the site instead.

Sorry to say but I think YOU missed the point. If you would have paid attention over the years you should have noticed that I (Renmar a.k.a Theo) am the person that put the (not for profit) site together since 2007. When the time came to take a break I transfered the site to cruisedeckplans.com insisting that the information for the pictures of the obstructed view cabins of the Princess ships remained free and they have upheld their part of the deal. Nobody has to pay for that part of cruisedeckplan.

If you, as you pointed out, suported the site then I assume you made donations to your local childeren hospital for which I thank you.

Theo

Be Kind-Be Calm-Be Safe Dr. Bonnie Henrey

• Like 2