Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

17 hours ago, kenns said:

Given today's announcement about cruises from the Caribbean and Greece, do you think NCL will reveal anything about Leo anytime soon?

Perhaps that it will have a go kart track or a multi story slide. :classic_biggrin:

In their sales agent webinar last time they released just the two renders we've found months ago LOL.. But we will see deck plans (blanked out) and itineraries before this month is over.. it is supposed to go on sale in two weeks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

Perhaps that it will have a go kart track or a multi story slide. :classic_biggrin:

In their sales agent webinar last time they released just the two renders we've found months ago LOL.. But we will see deck plans (blanked out) and itineraries before this month is over.. it is supposed to go on sale in two weeks.

Maybe it will be all GTY cabins. She’ll be the NCL Surprise. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

tomorrow is again a webinar and: Another exciting announcement will be shared!

maybe they tell them about the highest race track at see???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

10 more days until the itinerary launch date (21st April) but we still know almost nothing.

On the other hand, Royal Caribbean just confirmed that they will publish the itineraries of the brand-new, world's largest ship Wonder of the Seas on 20th April...

I thought I had read somewhere (but cannot find it now) that NCL was pushing back the dates of the Leonardo launch for a month, due to the new cruises from Jamaica and DR brought out this week.  Did anyone else see this or am I hallucinating?  I don't know how they can expect us to book when we know absolutely nothing (and believe me, I am ready to book this ship!).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, debenson0723 said:

I thought I had read somewhere (but cannot find it now) that NCL was pushing back the dates of the Leonardo launch for a month, due to the new cruises from Jamaica and DR brought out this week.  Did anyone else see this or am I hallucinating?

I am not surprised if they push back the date, but I haven't read this before. Hope somebody can find that source and share here.

Here's another one, taken from the directly opposite side from the previous photo, towards the new big blue crane from Leo 1.

There's a piece of a bow block at the green arrow but not much else to spot.. anyone else?

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10225346779764831&set=a.4054003676809

Screenshot (41).png

26 minutes ago, debenson0723 said:

I thought I had read somewhere (but cannot find it now) that NCL was pushing back the dates of the Leonardo launch for a month, due to the new cruises from Jamaica and DR brought out this week.  Did anyone else see this or am I hallucinating?  I don't know how they can expect us to book when we know absolutely nothing (and believe me, I am ready to book this ship!).

someone at a thread about the knew cruises wrote this somewhere here. But it was not clear if the April date is maybe the date a month later then earlier planned or not? And no sources

1 minute ago, Steff79 said:

someone at a thread about the knew cruises wrote this somewhere here. But it was not clear if the April date is maybe the date a month later then earlier planned or not? And no sources

Hm if so it would have been shared in last week's sales webinar by Partners First, their number one tool to communicate with travel agents. Fingers crossed! :classic_cool:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

10 more days until the itinerary launch date (21st April) but we still know almost nothing.

On the other hand, Royal Caribbean just confirmed that they will publish the itineraries of the brand-new, world's largest ship Wonder of the Seas on 20th April...

Offtopic: I eh.. I eh.. I booked a Royal Caribbean cruise for 2022. :classic_blush: Anyone at RCCL reading along for the latest intel on NCL, you can surely look up my stateroom number for those plates of chocolate covered strawberries! Sent them! :classic_laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/12/2021 at 1:33 AM, debenson0723 said:

I thought I had read somewhere (but cannot find it now) that NCL was pushing back the dates of the Leonardo launch for a month, due to the new cruises from Jamaica and DR brought out this week.

Today I just asked NCL about the opening date for Leonardo itineraries. They said it is still planned on Apr 21st.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Today I just asked NCL about the opening date for Leonardo itineraries. They said it is still planned on Apr 21st.

Next week and we still don't even have a name. If it actually happens it will certainly be interesting how they roll it out.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeGoddess said:

Next week and we still don't even have a name. If it actually happens it will certainly be interesting how they roll it out.

Seriously. I would like a little time to plan cabin location and itinerary. Or will it be like the Caribbean cruises last week, where they provided no info ahead of time and just opened the booking flood gates. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

They are still deciding if they should reveal that go kart track around the funnel or not.. :classic_ninja:

The lack of photos from the ship yard is also depressing. Well, counting down the days and keeping the thread on the front page.. :classic_wink:

What do you hope for what will be on the deck plans next week?

- A decent Spice H2O a la Epic! The best one, with perhaps adding the grotto from Escape?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

What do you hope for what will be on the deck plans next week?

Single-occupancy balcony or oceanview cabins. If not that, then at least retain the BA+ version of the Studio concept with virtual windows.

A third elevator bank.

A nice cabin reserved in my name.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, coastcat said:

Single-occupancy balcony or oceanview cabins. If not that, then at least retain the BA+ version of the Studio concept with virtual windows.

A third elevator bank.

A nice cabin reserved in my name.

I agree. How about NCL installs studio balcony cabins like RCI (& Celebrity with those Single Infinite Verandas) and "one ups" RCI by keeping the studio lounge (and adding a fully operating bar in there).

1 hour ago, farmersfight said:

I agree. How about NCL installs studio balcony cabins like RCI (& Celebrity with those Single Infinite Verandas) and "one ups" RCI by keeping the studio lounge (and adding a fully operating bar in there).

If there are studios I am positive there will be a studio lounge but it is not really cost effective to have a fully operating bar in there when there is only a maximum of 80 people with access.  I think NCL realized that when they stopped putting a bar in at all in the Away+ ships.  In my experience, the lounge is empty 95% of the time during the day, even on sea days.  There are many bars within a 2 to 3 minute walk from the studios that are a lot livelier than the studio lounge.

• Like 1