A) 3 days from/to Kiel with AIDAblu

10/9.....17/9....24/9

SHORT TRIP TO NORWAY & DENMARK

B) 4 days from/to Kiel with AIDAblu

6/9.....13/9......20/9.....27/9

NORWAY'S COAST

7 days from/to Hamburg with AIDAperla

19/9.... 26/9... 10.10

Couple of odd things --- Aida is going straight for the port visits with overnights.. However on speaking to them it is not confirmed and there is every chance they may be change to blue cruises rather like TUI depending on the situation at the time..  (Personally I think its a little risky unless you can keep every one who disembarks at each port in a total bubble before they re embark -- for example your only allowed on a sight seeing coach tour with fellow passengers and you dont leave the coach )

Cruises are open to book and as long as your allowed in Germany and the countries visited your good to go.. This makes it for anyone outside of Germany quite a risky booking though as we have already seen how quickly quarantines or total bans can come about.. So as of today (and it could change daily) that means (according to Re-open EU) the following rules are in force..

From an EU country or from Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Liechtenstein, may I enter or exit this country for tourism?

YES, WITH LIMITATIONS

Travelling to Germany
Travelling from EU countries is allowed without restrictions, as long as a country or an area is not defined as "high-risk" by the Robert Koch Insitute (RKI).
Travelling from Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Liechtenstein as well as the United Kingdom is also allowed without restrictions, as long as a country or an area is not defined as "high-risk" by the Robert Koch Insitute (RKI).

Currently, the following countries or areas are classified as "high-risk":
Belgium: Province of Antwerp (since 5/8/20)
Bulgaria: Districts ("oblasts") of Blagoevgrad, Dobritch, Varna(since 7/8/20)
Luxembourg (since 14/7/20)
Romania: Districts of Argeș, Bihor, Buzău, Neamt, Ialomita, Mehedinti, Timis (since 7/8/20) - Districts of Bacu, Brsila, Brasov, D'mbovica, Galai, Gorj, Ilfov, Prahova, Vaslui, Vrancea and the metropolitan region of the capital Bucharest (since 12/8/20)
Spain: Mainland Spain and the Balearic Islands (since 14/8/20)

And BAsically every where else worldwide is a No.

However there is a caveat to remember - you also have to take into account your own countrys rules -- So for example the UK sets its own FCO advise which allows you to travel to Germany however it still advises against Cruise Travel.. (As usual in the UK nothing is actually enforced however it would nullify your insurance for the cruise part of the trip) -- theres also odd things on the FC page re GErmany (though I cant see why you would ever have to use the following airport) --- If you use Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg airport to return to the UK, you will transit France and therefore will be required to self-isolate on your return to the UK. ..

However if you transit Schipol or CDG which would be the normal route to Hamburg , as long as you do not leave airside then you dont need to quarantine on return (This makes no sense to me as surely your still mixing with people from landside and France and the Netherlands are now on the UKs quarantine list)....  Quite how this is implemented I wouldnt like to put to the test and personally I would bank on it being 14days quarantine when you arrive back in the UK)

Hopefully we should get some reports and vlogs coming in from the first trips..

Edited by ighten

Just a correction.. As of the moment worldwide entry is permitted as follows..

• Australia
  • Georgia
  • Canada
  • New Zealand
  • Thailand
  • Tunisia
  • Uruguay

In addition, 

• Japan
  • South Korea and
  • China
  • as soon as the possibility of reciprocal entry is established.