Carnival hit by Cyber Attack

Qld13

I know we are in tough times but it is unacceptable that I have had no notification from Seabourn regarding this incident. For Carnival to make an announcement without naming the Brand only leads to further speculation.

Like most other past cruisers one of my credit cards is registered on my Seabourn profile and is therefore potentially at risk.

At present I have little alternative other than to check my on line credit card statement a couple of times a day.

• Like 1

I just got off the phone with Seabourn, gave them deposits for B2B Alaska next summer, and she didn't mention anything about issues other than it would likely take a few days for our new confirmations to arrive because of their systems being down "since Saturday".   Would like to believe they would not have taken my credit card info if there was concern.  Probably more concerning is that Seabourn and HAL have our passport #s on file - credit card charges will automatically show up as an email so we'll see it immediately AND of course we're not responsible for any bogus charges.  

Just what the cruise line(s) need at the moment. 😞 

Edited by zelker
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, adoctor said:

I know we are in tough times but it is unacceptable that I have had no notification from Seabourn regarding this incident. For Carnival to make an announcement without naming the Brand only leads to further speculation.

I'm not on Facebook ... but maybe that would be a good question for the new Seabourn President during his live session tomorrow.