Crowd-sourcing Vantage Deluxe World Travel

bornfreenowexpensive

In order to finally receive my refund, I am searching for email addresses of executive level employees of this company. I have already contacted the Massachusetts Attorney Generals office, the BBB, and Consumer Affairs.

I have an email confirming my refund is due, with no timeline. 
Thanks for any help. 

5 hours ago, bornfreenowexpensive said:

In order to finally receive my refund, I am searching for email addresses of executive level employees of this company. I have already contacted the Massachusetts Attorney Generals office, the BBB, and Consumer Affairs.

I have an email confirming my refund is due, with no timeline. 
Thanks for any help. 

Hi - I occasionally peruse a consumer advocate website by Christopher Elliot, who has a weekly Chicago Tribune travel issues column.  The website includes contacts for many tour companies, including Vantage.  Good luck.

• 2 months later...

Vantage Travel Is Not Sending Refunds!

Don't trust Vantage Travel! We booked a Vantage Deluxe World Travel “Portugal and Spain: Treasures Along the Golden Douro” trip from October 16 - November 2, 2020. We cancelled the Vantage trip by phone June 4, 2020 due to health reasons and on June 19 we received the following response “Please be advised that we have received the cancel request. They canceled at 135 days prior to departure, resulting in the $300 per person administration fee. The remainder of their funds have been requested to be refunded. Due to the significant amount of moves and cancelations resulting from travel bans refunds will be delayed.” After almost 6 MONTHS we have NOT received the promised refund. Although Vantage acknowledges that we are due a refund and we have contacted Vantage numerous times. Vantage won't even give us a timeframe for a refund. DON"T TRUST Vantage! In these crazy times, they are not willing to honor their Terms and Conditions and provide refunds. Vantage keeps telling us to be "patient". Also, don't take the Vantage Travel Insurance! We did not take it, but our friends on this cruise are also still waiting for refunds and in addition they have been charged big cancellation fees even though they had insurance. We have Allianz travel insurance and got our Vantage cancellation fees refunded in 10 days. Allianz is a great insurance company!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 3:01 PM, bornfreenowexpensive said:

Thanks. Already did that. The only thing I haven’t done is hire him personally. 

How much does he charge?

Sorry - just saw you got your money back..... Glad to hear it! Do you live in MA? Just curious if they help people outside of their state.

Still curious how much he charges.

Edited by Coral