Where was I?

12 minutes ago, NSWP said:

OK, here is the new pic in the quiz, bit of a toughie for a change, no clues at this stage, there are some smart cookies out there in CC Land.

OIP (2).jpg

Could be legoland...... a bit blockie     ( only joking )

1219869292_legoland.thumb.jpg.f10c665e136f792293a2c165d83f5f8b.jpg

Somewhere  with lots of ships coming and going  due to all the piers.....

( so it must be popular )

Cheers Don 

49 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Sorry young Don, no not Legloland.🤣 If it is not answered correct by 1030 after smoko, there will be a clue.

OK, clue re the big pic...it is in North America, somewhere.  Here is the pic again....

harbour-6-l.jpg

Edited by NSWP

9 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

The big pic helped.

Halifax, Nova Scotia with Citadel Hill in the background. Timmy's on the right by the red car, Maritime / Titanic museum on the left.

I knew I recognised the tower but couldn’t remember where it was the cruise ships docked to the left in that pic

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

The big pic helped.

Halifax, Nova Scotia with Citadel Hill in the background. Timmy's on the right by the red car, Maritime / Titanic museum on the left.

You win Mic, well done old son, a toughie, Air Canada tickets in business class, Syd-Vancouver on the way. Yes, steeped in history is Halifax, that museum is great, heaps of maritime stuff, as you said Titanic, also the Halifax explosion. We visited Halifax on P&O 'Aurora, East Coast of USA/Canada, ex Southampton in 2015. 

Yep, Tim Hortons is on the waterfront.

Edited by NSWP

13 minutes ago, NSWP said:

You win Mic, well done old son, a toughie, Air Canada tickets in business class, Syd-Vancouver on the way. Yes, steeped in history is Halifax, that museum is great, heaps of maritime stuff, as you said Titanic, also the Halifax explosion. We visited Halifax on P&O 'Aurora, East Coast of USA/Canada, ex Southampton in 2015. 

Yep, Tim Hortons is on the waterfront.

We got some bear claws and a coffee with the wifi, 5 years ago - yesterday.Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

We got some bear claws and a coffee with the wifi, 5 years ago - yesterday.Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Yes were there in Sept or Oct in 2015 on Aurora, that is the time the time of year the ships visit that east coast of North America.  Great itinerary, NY then head north up the coast, Boston, Quebec, Halifax, St Johns etc.

4 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

you wouldn't have seen to far down the coast when we where up thereIMG_5242.thumb.jpeg.abf4849994f694b13debf3e5c6c3af8f.jpeg

I guess we did get lucky with the weather. Though we also were there during sunset so everything was glowing yellow 😂. We stayed long enough to watch the fountain show. It looks amazing from above as you can see all the shapes it makes. 

10 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

I guess we did get lucky with the weather. Though we also were there during sunset so everything was glowing yellow 😂. We stayed long enough to watch the fountain show. It looks amazing from above as you can see all the shapes it makes. 

We where there at sunset to but made the mistake to go down to ground level for the water show, or should I say the water show crush, there where people every where

4 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Correct,

LOL, the answer was there the whole time.

Your turn.

I scrolled back and I see now 😂. I somehow skipped the words. I just saw the French menus and thought the beach looks vaguely familiar. We visited Nice Beach at the break of dawn so it looked totally different. Probably wasn't the best idea as the place had a strong sewerage smell at the time😳