Where was I?

29 minutes ago, NSWP said:

The cheese factory would have expanded Leigh, what with the output and different labels.  Yes I recollect Warrnambool was a a nice place, we had a couple of nights there on the road trip. Did I spell it right, I get that spelling wrong too.  Purchased some of this yesterday, pricey but very tasty...

download.jpg

Yes Les it has expanded. Very big concern now. Factory employs many locals.Yes spelling is correct. 

Leigh

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BrissieB said:

I think I've got it. 

Hamburg, Germany.

Well done.  I was trying to remember where I saw that water fountain.  I have visited Hamburg, but not by ship.  However, I walked along the waterfront looking for a line up to a fish and chip shop, until I found one. 

1 minute ago, possum52 said:

Townsville?

I won't keep you in suspense, whoo hoo, Leigh wins, yes Townsvegas in Qld !! Well done !!!  The rock is the clue, my vet student grandaughter  at James Cook Uni runs up and down there in the heat.

Business Class tickets to Townsville on the way, but you will have to wait a couple of years before they let you in. Tell you what I have connections I will have the air tickets transferred from Melbourne to Warrnambool International Airport. Above all, enjoy !!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Extra prize for identification whilst I was looking for magnifying glass!

You have an appointment with Spec Savers @ Pacific Fair 0900 tomorrow, be there or be square.

OK, for you I have a Jetstar ticket Coolangatta to Brisvegas.😇 Full inflight service bottle of water and jatz cracker.

Edited by NSWP

Talking about northern Qld, earlier this arvo there was a 4.9 quake near Charters Towers, my grandaughter in Townsville, 180km away felt the quake.  Any other Queenslanders up north feel it? 

Edited by NSWP

14 minutes ago, NSWP said:

You have an appointment with Spec Savers @ Pacific Fair 0900 tomorrow, be there or be square.

OK, for you I have a Jetstar ticket Coolangatta to Brisvegas.😇 Full inflight service bottle of water and jatz cracker.

Extra prize was for Leigh for identification from tiny photo.  Well done. 

• Like 1