ABC of Ports in Photos

DamianG

8 minutes ago, ann141 said:

I will start with the I's

Ibiza 

DSC03096.JPG

DSC03055.JPG

I went to Ibiza for my first overseas holiday. I always hoped to go back on a cruise, but Ibiza rarely appears on P&O itineraries, and the ones that we have seen over the years were never at quite the right time.

1 minute ago, Dermotsgirl said:

I went to Ibiza for my first overseas holiday. I always hoped to go back on a cruise, but Ibiza rarely appears on P&O itineraries, and the ones that we have seen over the years were never at quite the right time.

I was pleasantly surprised.Ibiza town is lovely

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

We're scheduled to go there for the first time next year on Britannia B118 🤞

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

It was on the itinerary for our November cruise which was unfortunately cancelled.

Avril

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DamianG said:

We're scheduled to go there for the first time next year on Britannia B118 🤞

We are on B117 which has the identical itinerary, and Ibiza will be the only first time port for us. Let's hope we are all back cruising by then.

• Like 5

Loving this thread and the inventiveness of thinking outside the box to find photos that at least have something ship related in them.

It has made me focus on all the places we have been and realise we have been very fortunate to have had the ability to do so. It's also helped me to get some of my older pics in a better order. A big plus is that it has helped to take my mind off our new car which was stolen from our drive on Saturday whilst we were asleep. It sure has calmed me down so a big "thankyou" to you all.

Pat

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, Elderflower said:

Loving this thread and the inventiveness of thinking outside the box to find photos that at least have something ship related in them.

It has made me focus on all the places we have been and realise we have been very fortunate to have had the ability to do so. It's also helped me to get some of my older pics in a better order. A big plus is that it has helped to take my mind off our new car which was stolen from our drive on Saturday whilst we were asleep. It sure has calmed me down so a big "thankyou" to you all.

Pat

Sorry to hear about your car Pat.

• Like 2