Firsthand Covid-19 PG Cruise Experience

It has been a few weeks since the fateful Paul Gauguin itinerary where some crew and passenger(s) were found COVID-19 positive.  I have read some media articles about the ordeal.

I would like to hear from any of the passengers who were onboard and what they have gone through - both healthy and ill.  I find it a little odd that not one person has posted.  Unless PG has made them sign some sort of non-disclosure.  And I would like to hear about that too.

On 8/21/2020 at 1:16 PM, Heartfelttraveler said:

It has been a few weeks since the fateful Paul Gauguin itinerary where some crew and passenger(s) were found COVID-19 positive.  I have read some media articles about the ordeal.

I would like to hear from any of the passengers who were onboard and what they have gone through - both healthy and ill.  I find it a little odd that not one person has posted.  Unless PG has made them sign some sort of non-disclosure.  And I would like to hear about that too.

There are some posts from a passenger on that cruise in the roll call thread for PG Cruises.

On 8/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Heartfelttraveler said:

The official release from the FP government stated only one passenger was positive, even the person sharing the cabin was negative. All other passengers and crew were negative. After 7 days a follow up test was performed on everyone that was negative .... all came up negative a second time. 

https://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=56740bd7d6228c84d4c1626c6&id=813887a583

https://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=56740bd7d6228c84d4c1626c6&id=09c49f814f

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna