Where can I find where the AzAmazing evening is held

cruiseryder

Thinking hopefully,  I am looking at a couple of Med. cruises Sept/Oct 2021. Is there anywhere on Azamara site which tells me where the AzAmazing evening will be held,

I was hoping for Ephesus but both itineraries show a couple of late nights. We have travelled before on Azamara and I know I found something somewhere which gave me the info, but no matter how I try now I can't find anything.

Also anyone been there in October? I wondered if this might be a bit late in the year.

There used to be details of Azamazing evenings, but that no longer seems to be available. I don't think it will be published for a while as they won't finalise the details for many of them until much closer in now. The itinerary will give you a bit of a clue, but it's not foolproof. 

Phil 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, excitedofharpenden said:

There used to be details of Azamazing evenings, but that no longer seems to be available. I don't think it will be published for a while as they won't finalise the details for many of them until much closer in now. The itinerary will give you a bit of a clue, but it's not foolproof. 

Phil 

Depending on any new pandemic-inspired rules in force when Azamara commences to cruise again, I wonder if the Azamazing Evenings will look rather different than they have in the past.

That is if, initially, they are even offered at all.

So I agree. It may be a while before details are posted.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Assuming there were to be an Azamazing Evening on my cruise, where would I look to find information about it?  Would I have to sign up?  Azamara already has paid shore excursion information available for my cruises in 2022.  I don't want to book anything without knowing when/where an Azamazing Evening might be held.  Also, where do I look for information about the time and place of the White Night?

Below are the AzAmazing Evenings for 2020 voyages (of course most of these voyages have not happened eventually)

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Azamara/Voyages_Flyers/AzAmazing_Evenings_2020_Flyer.pdf

You may use them as reference, but due to social distancing requirements, not sure whether Azamara will still organize these events after they resume operations.

image.thumb.png.a925a789554124fa3c3de2613faaf6f4.png

image.thumb.png.7a624c936b51cf7960794e2ad3fc6514.png

image.thumb.png.da5758215761bedb172a85dc4b1885f3.png

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, uktog said:

It would appear in the Shore excursions page, however I would not assume there will be evenings going forward.  Reference to them is rather hidden in the website now 

The other thing is that they are sometimes not shown in the shore excursions pages initially. Look for the excursion with a zero cost, if there’s not one, then it’s not there yet (or won’t be there at all for now). Don’t worry about signing up for it. If there is one you will be asked at embarkation if you will be going and also you can sign up onboard.

• Thanks 1