What Itineraries Would You Like to See Royal Bring Back or Add?

Azamara does a Sea of Cortez cruise.  They offer loyalty up to Diamond.

I would like a r/t Copenhagen or Amsterdam to  Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Helsinki.  I would do it with Celebrity, RCI or Azamara.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voyager70 said:

Agree, that would be great.  Also I wonder why Royal abandoned Harwich.  

I've sailed out of Harwich...it was a drive out there and the only time we've used RCI booked transportation arriving day of cruise into LHR (since we didn't know better but it worked out for us) but after cruise we easily took the train back into London for a week post cruise stay. This was one of our all time favorite cruise/itineraries.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Are any of the English ports close to one of the London airports?

No but Harwich is no further than Southampton and a better option, geographically, for northern Europe itineraries.

• Like 2

One  ( 12 - 14 night ) real Southern Caribbean cruise from Cape Liberty during  any of the first 3 months (JAN-FEB-MAR).

ABCs Maybe?

Panama Partial Maybe?

We did a 14 night from NYC on another (ugh) line and the ship (Breakaway) was PACKED.  ABCs-Martinique were a very pleasant change from the usual...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Bermuda from PC

Key West from PC which might be a moot point if KY votes to ban cruise ships this November😇

PC from PC😉

Kentucky is voting🤔

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

We were on one of the last Jewel cruises from Dubai in February this year. 

It was amazing - just loved it.

I have to confess we liked it so much we have strayed and booked an 18 day NCL cruise (albeit for 2023) starting in Dubai and ending in Athens calling at some great ports in Oman , Jordan , Egypt , Israel and going through the Suez canal of course.

Really wish Royal would put out on some cruises like this.

Even if they would do a regular Dubai winter season we would be there every year .

Edited by Trixie21
Spelling error
  • Like 2

2 of the best cruises we've done recently were Singapore to Dubai, calling in Sri Lanka and several Indian ports (with Celebrity) and Venice to Durban - via Suez Canal, some Middle East Ports, Seychelles, Mauritius (with MSC) Would do either of those again but since that's never likely to happen with RC it would be nice if they would reintroduce the 12 night Med cruises from Barcelona on Radiance class. We did them several times and loved them (particularly the overnight in Venice) but the last few years they've been on Vision class and no desire to sail on that class again.

Would like them to reintroduce Black Sea cruises and having done overnight in Istanbul (on Azamara) would definitely consider that again, such a magical city.

I don't think any of the above are likely and tend to think their itineraries will become less interesting so sorry to say I don't foresee much cruising with RC once we've taken the two we have booked.

Besides panama longer cruises that dont just go to the regular ports. I didnt realize about solo cabins, and grabbed one on jewel 9 day, jan 2nd, ... goes to the same old ports, except 5 of them. I'd like more port choices out of Galveston.. longer cruises good, so dont have to book b2b. Some of the further islands like you hit out of San Juan. ... if not panama. I've since shifted to b2b in feb, but dont think I shifted far enough out it will go, but just being longer with same ports not enough.

Costa maya, Belize, key west, cozumel ... same old. The jan 2nd 9 day. Nice it was longer but at least add coco cay

20200829_101144497.jpeg

18 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Around the horn. Either direction

Dubai

We sailed around the horn on Mariner in 2009.  Port Canaveral to LA.   It was a great cruise and I would love to do it again.

Sherri🙂

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TheMastodon said:

Luxor / Cairo would be awesome.  They want tourism back in a major way.  Not sure how safe it is these days but it would be a great stop on a cruise.

We were lucky enough to stop at Alexandria in 2008 on Legend of the Seas. Excursion to the pyramids of Giza was a trip we still talk about today. Also had lunch on board a boat on the Nile. One of the most memorable stops we have ever made. 

We saw the pyramids, Parthenon, Colosseum, Pompeii, and Ephesus all on a 12 day voyage.  

mac_tlc

• Like 3

Just now, mac_tlc said:

We were lucky enough to stop at Alexandria in 2008 on Legend of the Seas. Excursion to the pyramids of Giza was a trip we still talk about today. Also had lunch on board a boat on the Nile. One of the most memorable stops we have ever made. 

We saw the pyramids, Parthenon, Colosseum, Pompeii, and Ephesus all on a 12 day voyage.  

mac_tlc

that sounds phenomenal !