Studio 3 on Discovery

Good morning everyone. We've just booked a cruise on Discovery for May 2021 (American Dream) and are in the process of selecting cabins. We have 2 single outside cabins on Deck 3 and were hoping to be next to one another. The only available adjoining cabins are opposite something called Studio 3. It doesn't say on the deck plans what it is and the booking agent seemed to think it might be a disco. This seemed unlikely next to cabins; Studio 3 is next to the photographic studio, so I wondered if it was connected with that? Any help much appreciated! Nicola.

7 hours ago, NIX70 said:

Good morning everyone. We've just booked a cruise on Discovery for May 2021 (American Dream) and are in the process of selecting cabins. We have 2 single outside cabins on Deck 3 and were hoping to be next to one another. The only available adjoining cabins are opposite something called Studio 3. It doesn't say on the deck plans what it is and the booking agent seemed to think it might be a disco. This seemed unlikely next to cabins; Studio 3 is next to the photographic studio, so I wondered if it was connected with that? Any help much appreciated! Nicola.

Hi have been on Discovery twice but never explored deck three, looking at deck plans you have the break out escape rooms and two Pure portrait studios, as P.C said you may go and have your photos taken  i really  dont know. the only thing of any help if you can afford  a Balcony go for deck six port side because sailing into New York  you will sail past the statue of liberty and dock into Manhattan, and sailing out you have the City to your left and sitting on your balcony  sipping your  Gin and tonic and watching the world go by.

I AM SO EXCITED JUST TO SEE SOMEONE BOOKING SUCH A FANTASTIC CRUISE. I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO VIEW THE CRUISE AND WOULD LOVE TO BE CRUISING AGAIN, ESPECIALLY THAT ITINERY. YOUNHAVE GIVEN US ALL HOPE. WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST WITH THE BOOKING. SWEBY