Winter 2021/22 Launch

Hi all -

My source has let me know the following:

Marella Discovery 2: Asia and 2 new sailings from Hong Kong and Singapore. New ports visited in Vietnam, Philippines & Brunei.

Marella Discovery has a 21 night repositional when it leaves Orlando calling at ports in USA and Canada before returning to winter home base of Barbados. New home ports of US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.

Marella Explorer 2 will do the sailings from Montego Bay with Flavours of Caribbean reintroduced which has the overnighter in Havana.

There will not be a physical brochure printed for this launch but a digital magazine has been prepared.

If I find out more I’ll update.

Colbrit 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Colbrit said:

Hi all -

Marella Discovery 2: Asia and 2 new sailings from Hong Kong and Singapore. New ports visited in Vietnam, Philippines & Brunei.

Marella Discovery has a 21 night repositional when it leaves Orlando calling at ports in USA and Canada before returning to winter home base of Barbados. New home ports of US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.

Marella Explorer 2 will do the sailings from Montego Bay with Flavours of Caribbean reintroduced which has the overnighter in Havana.

There will not be a physical brochure printed for this launch but a digital magazine has been prepared.

Colbrit 

Thank,s Colbrit for early information, i did notice Dream was with Discovery on the St,martin  cruise schedule any news.

On 9/3/2020 at 4:41 PM, Colbrit said:

Hi all -

Colbrit 

Do you know if there will be flights from Scotland for these cruises please ?

On 9/3/2020 at 12:50 PM, so,ton saint said:

Thank,s Colbrit for early information, i did notice Dream was with Discovery on the St,martin  cruise schedule any news.

I’ve been informed:

Explorer will sail Tuesdays/ Wednesdays from Tenerife and Gran Canaria home ports. A third itinerary called Island Escape will be available with an overnighter in Funchal.

Explorer 2 will sail Tuesdays from Montego Bay. The repositional from Europe to Caribbean will be from Naples and not Dubrovnik, a 19 night sailing. Flavours of the Caribbean has the overnighter in Havana and 1 sailing in the season of the Panama Canal Experience.

Discovery will sail on Sundays from Barbados. The 21 night repositional will be from Cape Canaveral to Bridgetown vía Canada and East Coast of USA. New itinerary of Taste of the Tropics includes 2 isles of the US Virgin Islands and San Juan Puerto Rico.

Discovery 2 will have one sailing of the Ancient Affair itinerary in Nov 21 before setting off to Asia. The home ports are Limassol - Aqaba - Muscat and Colombo before arriving in Langkawi & Laem Chabang for homeports, then Hong Kong and Singapore homeports between February and March, returning to Langkawi & Laem Chabang before returning to Europe. Dubai and those Gulf States have been dropped from the whole programme, only Oman is visited. Sailing days at Thursdays and Fridays. 

Dream will sail Island Explorer & Canarian Flavours itineraries in Nov 21 on Mondays (Gran Canaria) or Tuesdays (Tenerife) it will then reposition from Malaga to Bridgetown on a 14 night sailing “Atlantic Sunrise” and homeport in Bridgetown sailing on Thursdays. The repositional from the Caribbean to Europe will be a 12 night sailing Atlantic Sunset finishing in Palma where it will then sail in April 22.

22 hours ago, Colbrit said:

8th September on website - 10th official launch.

i know there is nothing else to talk about except Cricket and Football, but going back to cruising and thinking of Winter 2021 i can see the San Juan cruise being every third cruise starting at Barbados on Sunday a day at sea and arriving tuesday , a lovely port of call as the ship  docks in the City Centre and Ten minuets  your in the town centre, a stroll a round the walls and a little shopping in the town, such a lovely port of call, next day pull into st Thomas a little similar to St kItts loads of shops on the Quay, i reckon next port would be St Martin we all love this port of call. and next i would say Antigua  catch a Cab strait around to your favourite  Beach, next i think it could be  ST lucia and then pull into Barbados, How sad can i get.

• 2 weeks later...