Best Mediterranean itinerary ever....

OnTheJourney

Earlier today, I pulled up a 7 night Caribbean cruise on another cruise line that visits Cozumel, Mexico, Roatan, Honduras, and Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia. Sign me up! 😂

Edited by Tapi
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jim Avery said:

Beam us up Scotty.🍸😎

Most appropriate since it would involve a teleporting ship - could reinvent the industry

2 hours ago, Tapi said:

Earlier today, I pulled up a 7 night Caribbean cruise on another cruise line that visits Cozumel, Mexico, Roatan, Honduras, and Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia. Sign me up! 😂

LOL....

Edited by OnTheJourney

If you find a mistake in an itinerary, you can send an e-mail to tellus@vikingcruises.com to let them know. They will forward it to the appropriate department for repair. I've done it a couple of times. I just tell them that I have joined the proofreading team.

13 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

If you find a mistake in an itinerary, you can send an e-mail to tellus@vikingcruises.com to let them know. They will forward it to the appropriate department for repair. I've done it a couple of times. I just tell them that I have joined the proofreading team.

What? And we were having so much fun. 😉

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OnTheJourney said:

My Viking agent said he was going to have them correct it, but thus far - when I got my booking confirmation, it was still wrong. So guess we're actually going to Icy Strait and Peru  YEA!!!!!!  Never been to either so it's all good..... 😉

Now you only have to figure out packing for all those clothes......  Want to borrow my parka???😎

LOL...I'll let you know. Can't be harder than packing for Antarctica, which started in Buenos Aires....80+ degrees... then also needed clothes to prepare for possibly low teens (never made it - we had amazingly warm weather down there).  Light sweatshirt only at Port Stanley. I swear some people had 2 extra suitcases just for winter clothes. Same on the Northern Lights. Coldest part of that trip was hanging from the helicopter with no chance to have even gotten to our room for ANY sort of coat. Pretty chilly hanging on that cable during the strong winds. Could have used your parka then 🥶🌊

Edited by OnTheJourney

On 9/9/2020 at 8:11 AM, Jim Avery said:

Now you only have to figure out packing for all those clothes......  Want to borrow my parka???😎

Jim - You have a parka???? Surely, it dates from your days on the Alaska Coast!!!😀

I thought winter attire around Phoenix was long trousers and long sleeved shirts. Being a West Coast wimp, if we went to Antarctica, I would have to purchase one. Rain/wind jackets is what we need.😁 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Heidi13 said:

Jim - You have a parka???? Surely, it dates from your days on the Alaska Coast!!!😀

I thought winter attire around Phoenix was long trousers and long sleeved shirts. Being a West Coast wimp, if we went to Antarctica, I would have to purchase one. Rain/wind jackets is what we need.😁 

Haha, one of those snorkel hood full suits.  About like wearing a fur trimmed sleeping bag.  Be sure to go to the little boy's room before zipping up...🍸

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jim Avery said:

Haha, one of those snorkel hood full suits.  About like wearing a fur trimmed sleeping bag.  Be sure to go to the little boy's room before zipping up...🍸

And yes, from the "Olden Days".  Nothing but shorts here.  Maybe long pants a couple of weeks in the winter.  

• Like 1