Where can I Find my Signature?

1 hour ago, mamaofami said:

where can I find my signature with my list of cruises? Thank you in advance.

I can see your list, Carol. Perhaps you have your setting to have it hidden? 
Look at the lower right hand of your post, and you will see a little "x" and an arrow pointed down. They are used to hide the signature or reveal it. Try clicking on that and see if it fixes your problem. 

Howdy all! emo22.gif 

For anyone reading this thread, see the pinned thread in this forum that follows:

Pleas feel free to contact CC Help Jenn at help@cruisecritic.com for any questions about signatures. Be sure to send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and include your user name.

Also, please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

Signatures
Cruise Critic has the following suggestions for keeping your online signatures manageable:
  • Keep your images to around three (approx) -- which would include a picture, clipart, photo or your countdown.
  • Try not to have any one image that is TOO large, which then takes additional time for your fellow members to download,
  • If you have a LONG LIST of prior cruises, think about chopping off some, OR rearrange them horizontally rather than vertically;
  • From time to time, browse through your signature and eliminate any extra blank lines, or old countdown codes, etc.
Cruise Critic reserves the right to remove/delete portions of your online signature and will let you know that we've had to resize your online signature.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have all of you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Again something for all reading this thread, here is a way to turn off ALL signatures on ALL posts:

• Click your user name near the Notifications Bell and above the Search bubble 
  • Click Account Settings
  • Under Overview, click Signature
  • You will see image.png.e954b0e6d4388589ae90c47d2457b55a.png      
  • Click to toggle 
  • You will then seeimage.png.f2b0857da2fa5f379b13b7bb78f7dfda.png
  • Scroll down a bit to click the Save button

If you read a post in the future that says "See my signature for..." and you want to see the information, just undo your setting. Read the information then redo your setting.

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny laptop keys!