Does Choice Air have a new website

Ex-Airbalancer

I havent seen that website in ages.   Flights by Celebrity can be found when making a reservation.   Look for View Itinerary and Flights, just under the Book Now Tab.   The layout is much different now but the function the same.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nps001 said:

I havent seen that website in ages.   Flights by Celebrity can be found when making a reservation.   Look for View Itinerary and Flights, just under the Book Now Tab.   The layout is much different now but the function the same.

That's what I did and got the error message. If I have a B2B booked, would that have any impact?

I just tried a different booking number and got the same result.

Edited by C-Dragons

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

That's what I did and got the error message. If I have a B2B booked, would that have any impact?

I just tried a different booking number and got the same result.

Sounds like it might be affecting various internet browsers but not all.   And to answer your question, no.   I book B2B all the time and can modify the dates and airports (flying into MIA versus FLL)  though many times it will give you a warning.  

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/find-your-reservation/flights-by-celebrity

it is working with Microsoft edge  browser on Windows 10

The threads is talking about ChoiceAir as opposed to your link of Flights By Celebrity

Up until recently, although tri-branded you could use the easier to use Choice Air site.   You can do the same on Flights by Celebrity but it shows fewer flight options and often higher prices. 

Like the OP I am not seeing Celebrity as an option when I go to the same website they are.  I am able to see Choice Air flights when I log into Celebrity and look at my booked cruise.  I suspect this is the work of Celebrity’s crack IT team (or is it the “on crack” IT team)?

1 hour ago, Airbalancer said:

I have tried used Chrome and Edge on my IPad Pro still get the same thing , no celebrity 

it is not end of the world 

still wondering when it be a good time to book airfare for the April TA 🤔

I saw the same as you today...on the Choice Air link there's no Celebrity option... I just went into myX booking, then Flights by Celebrity, book flights, and the option to find flights comes up.  https://www.celebritycruises.com/find-your-reservation/flights-by-celebrity

BTW, I booked flights on Choice Air for June 2021 at a good price.  May go higher as bookings start coming in.  If we still can't sail, then free cancellation is a big plus.

• Like 1

It is much easier to call Celebrity Air as the website does not always display correct information, according to the agents there. And not always the correct prices either. Easier to let them look up available flights on your required dates. 

13 minutes ago, 39august said:

It is much easier to call Celebrity Air as the website does not always display correct information, according to the agents there. And not always the correct prices either. Easier to let them look up available flights on your required dates. 

True....I looked up the flights I wanted, checked the price, then called the Choice Air agent to quote and finalize.   Seemed to work very well...first time booking with them.

Edited by oceangoer2

3 hours ago, oceangoer2 said:

I saw the same as you today...on the Choice Air link there's no Celebrity option... I just went into myX booking, then Flights by Celebrity, book flights, and the option to find flights comes up.  https://www.celebritycruises.com/find-your-reservation/flights-by-celebrity

BTW, I booked flights on Choice Air for June 2021 at a good price.  May go higher as bookings start coming in.  If we still can't sail, then free cancellation is a big plus.

We on the Odyssey TA in Oct 2021 , I can get  Amsterdam to Toronto in May and Toronto to Rome in October for $1,100 for 2 with Air Transat , which I believe is a pretty good price , just need to check the cancellation policy 

2 hours ago, Airbalancer said:

We on the Odyssey TA in Oct 2021 , I can get  Amsterdam to Toronto in May and Toronto to Rome in October for $1,100 for 2 with Air Transat , which I believe is a pretty good price , just need to check the cancellation policy 

Air Transat before COVID pretty much had $100 change fees and no refunds.

3 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Air Transat before COVID pretty much had $100 change fees and no refunds.

This is cancellation policy now 

Change travel plans without fees? No problem.

Book a flight to any destination by September 30, and if your travel plans change, no worries, we will waive the change fees.

Picto-Check-78x78.aspxYou can reschedule your travel.
OR 
Picto-Check-78x78.aspxYou can change your travel dates or destination—or both! —at no charge up to 24 hours before departure.

And if you wish to cancel your trip, we have also relaxed our cancellation terms and conditions:

• Flights in Eco Budget: you will receive a future travel credit that is transferable and has no expiry date. 1
  • Flights in Eco Standard and Club Class: the standard cancellation terms and conditions of these fares will apply. Or you can also opt to receive a future travel credit instead that is transferable and has no expiry date.1
  • Flights in Eco Flex: no cancellation fee required.

5 hours ago, Airbalancer said:

I'm surprised they book out over 13 months +.  I just did a dummy booking for $438pp for 24 Oct 2021.  Not a bad price.  🍷

Edited by Wine-O

6 minutes ago, njgirl said:

Problem still exists today.  Did anyone report the problem to IT at Celebrity to fix it?

I always check the website daily to review the airfare for my upcoming cruises.

Thanks.

Not sure if it is a problem but possibly a change.  Choice Air website has certainly worked in the past.  But for a while I have been using the Flights By Celebrity website.  Perhaps if you really want Choice Air you can call them?

• 3 weeks later...

You can still use the choiceair with any RCCL itinerary over a similar time frame to get flight quotes for your X cruise, just manually override the pre populated start and end airports. Then you can select a particular flight and call flights by celebrity to actually purchase it. From my past experience, the RCCL-based flights were "almost" the same as X's on choiceair. "Almost" means there was $15 or $25 systematic difference.

On 9/8/2020 at 8:44 AM, TeeRick said:

Not sure if it is a problem but possibly a change.  Choice Air website has certainly worked in the past.  But for a while I have been using the Flights By Celebrity website.  Perhaps if you really want Choice Air you can call them?

I didn't think there was a difference between the two.  Couldn't get the  X option on Choice Air, so went to the X site and used 'Flights by Celebrity'.  Are you saying these are two different companies with possibly different pricing?

I don't think they are separate companies but just different versions of the Choice Air website.  All use the Choice Air technology platform I believe.   It seems that you are directed to Flights by Celebrity website from the Celebrity website.  The Royal Caribbean website directs to Air2Sea for a few years now. But if you go to Azamara you will be directed to Azamara Choice Air.