Nov-Feb sailings

devinc

I see cruises available Nov to Feb, in general.

As for your specific cruise, it may have reached the "limited capacity" number (no-one knows what that is, AFAIK), so they took it off the available sailings - effectively "sold out".

But!  I see no cruises on Valor until April 2021.  So, um, maybe it is being re-assigned?

I’m on the Paradise on November 7th and all sailings until March have been removed. Someone on the thread I started about the Paradise mentioned that it’s possible that the missing Paradise sailings could be used to accommodate those who have had their cruises cancelled. It’s possible that since the Valor also does the 4 and 5 day sailings that could be the case.

Sent from my iPhone

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

My November cruise is still there

Is it there in your bookings, or is it there for someone else to get a new booking?

It will be in your bookings up until (and probably well after) Carnival decides to cancel it (should they do that).

Availability of bookings is what is alarming people right now.  It looks "awkward".

On 9/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, ronkeykong said:

Looks like the sailings for November from Galveston are gone.  They were there earlier today.  I have one scheduled, but have not received a cancellation email... yet.

They weren’t there yesterday. I’ve been checking frequently because I have a friend that wants to book. All of November was grayed out for Galveston all day yesterday.

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

They weren’t there yesterday. I’ve been checking frequently because I have a friend that wants to book. All of November was grayed out for Galveston all day yesterday.

Not sure why this is news to you, maybe you've been away from the forum, but all November sailings except those out of Port Canaveral and Miami have been unavailable to select for over a week now, almost two weeks, IIRC.

I am curious to note that Long Beach did just pop up today, though!  A single 7-day sailing on 14 Nov.

24 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Not sure why this is news to you, maybe you've been away from the forum, but all November sailings except those out of Port Canaveral and Miami have been unavailable to select for over a week now, almost two weeks, IIRC.

I am curious to note that Long Beach did just pop up today, though!  A single 7-day sailing on 14 Nov.

You may want to look at the post I was quoting which said they were available this morning. They were not available yesterday. They were available either last week or the week before. My cruise was initially removed in July and has popped on and off of the website since then I assume as people have booked and canceled.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

You may want to look at the post I was quoting which said they were available this morning. They were not available yesterday. They were available either last week or the week before. My cruise was initially removed in July and has popped on and off of the website since then I assume as people have booked and canceled.

The post you quoted was from two weeks ago.  I think that is about when they started to disappear from the Carnival booking engine.

For the last ten to twelve days, the only two ports that are not grayed out for Nov have been Port Canaveral and Miami, until today when Long Beach popped up.

Thus my confusion - we've been discussing this for a couple of weeks now.

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Maybe wait like an hour next time. Everyone is dying to be the one to break news that cruises are canceled. Carnival will let us know.

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I am dying to break news that cruises are resuming from US ports.  

This board can be very different at times. For example, like @PhillyFan33579, I also want the news to be broken about cruises resuming. There are others, however, who only want to be the ones to say more cruises had been canceled and Carnival is being deceptive.

@Cruiseboy06 and @Ryanryanryan, any update on November yet with Carnival? Seems we’re taking a step in the right direction, no?

Edited by xDisconnections

1 hour ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

The post you quoted was from two weeks ago.  I think that is about when they started to disappear from the Carnival booking engine.

For the last ten to twelve days, the only two ports that are not grayed out for Nov have been Port Canaveral and Miami, until today when Long Beach popped up.

Thus my confusion - we've been discussing this for a couple of weeks now.

All kinds of screwy things happening with the Carnival website.

I tried to book a late January 2020 cruise yesterday, but the website would only let the booking go through if I indicated only one person would be in the stateroom.  If I increased the number, I would get a message indicating that no rooms were available for that amount of occupants.  However, I emailed my PVP and he indicated that the sailing was available and made the booking for me and my wife (two people)....strange why the PVP could make the booking, but the website wouldn't let me.

Garnett