Royal Carribean Group

Chiliburn

I’m to say the least unimpressed that I can’t get any answer from them about my December cruise, clearly it isn’t happening, no lift and shift option on it, they say if I cancel I lose my deposit, but won’t make the call and say it isn’t happening even though it is before the date that ships are excluded by our govt. 

1 minute ago, GUT2407 said:

I’m to say the least unimpressed that I can’t get any answer from them about my December cruise, clearly it isn’t happening, no lift and shift option on it, they say if I cancel I lose my deposit, but won’t make the call and say it isn’t happening even though it is before the date that ships are excluded by our govt. 

we moved the cruise we where booked on with you to a 12 night Ovation cruise around New Zealand on the 6 December 2021.

We got a credit for the deposit but we have to wait for it to be processed.

58 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Have they pulled it down from new bookings?

They've done that for my Celebrity booking. Though I haven't been notified yet, I'm confident it will be, just a matter of waiting.

13 minutes ago, The_Big_M said:

Have they pulled it down from new bookings?

They've done that for my Celebrity booking. Though I haven't been notified yet, I'm confident it will be, just a matter of waiting.

They didn’t blink a eye lid about a credit,only a refund they have to cancel first.

24 minutes ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

I did not realise they were associated with Hapag Lloyd .

Apparently David,I don’t know much about it but in a way they own 100%of RCI,Celebrity,Azamara and now silversea .

But then they lease the ships? Who knows 

who are the other 2 companies,I know TUI is a German line??

Edited by Chiliburn

1 hour ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

I did not realise they were associated with Hapag Lloyd .

Amazing video and amazing technologies. Is it like the only ship where all these technologies can be found? Royal Carribean keeps surprising me like every day 

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I thought I would start a information thread for Royal Caribbean Group.

If there’s any of you cheer leaders out there like to help 

image.gif.236bf38894295cd9348ca05e0331aab7.gif

I’m sure In Rod we Trust (aka the fisherman) would be keen to be involved in this . 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Hapag Lloyd have MS Europa , MS Europa II , MS Hanseatic , and MS Bremen . who cruise under  HL Cruises . The other operation is the container shipping line which is humongous .

Complicated?

Then who is General Motors ?? 

2 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Hapag Lloyd have MS Europa , MS Europa II , MS Hanseatic , and MS Bremen . who cruise under  HL Cruises . The other operation is the container shipping line which is humongous .

Well ,  David who is who 

Royals new flag ship wonder of the seas is financed buy a Chinese financial group for the Chinese market.

16 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

He had to get rid of Ye old red carpet, it got contaminated or something.

Mick Fuller confiscated it  😱😱 Not welcome in Australian waters apparently. A waitress on the Ruby Princess sneezed on it .😂😂

Edited by gbenjo
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Pullmantur. is gone .

The big gossip is Norwegian will merge will RCG next month and will be one of its brands.

From memory the founder on NCL was one of the original founders of RCL but had a fallout and moved on.

RCG and NCL have been working together lately and I wouldn’t be surprised if they do merge.

I'd be surprised if that were to happen soon. Both are vulnerable and not in a position to take over the other. Obviously it would also require shareholder approval on both sides, and that would mean both sides would have to see benefits which isn't likely in the current situation. You'd be taking on extra size at the exact time that the opposite is needed - unless you're a private holder flush with funds and willing to risk them which isn't the situation.