Royal Carribean Group

Chiliburn

22 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

But way more than a poor old bush lawyer

Ah, the old bush lawyer. I worked for many years with a bloke from up around Lithgowย & who had worked on the railways who was always on about bush lawyers, bush carpenters etc. He also had a saying for anyone who was neatly attired, saying they were dressed up like a pox-doctors clerk ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Ah, the old bush lawyer. I worked for many years with a bloke from up around Lithgowย & who had worked on the railways who was always on about bush lawyers, bush carpenters etc. He also had a saying for anyone who was neatly attired, saying they were dressed up like a pox-doctors clerk ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Yeah see a lot of Pox Doctors Clerks ย on formalย nights

It looks RCG are changing their FCC credit system.

Yourย credit on a canceled cruise canย be transferable to someone else and combined with another credit.

Also it looks like ,ย if your cruise ย is canceled you get the 125% ย and it can be transferred within 48 hours of being notified.

So thereโ€™s no waiting 2 months to have it processed. Once you are notified you should be able to put a hold on a cabin.

ย 

ย 

ย image.thumb.jpeg.94a50f34459dc2af1185fb0e32c29b36.jpeg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

It looks RCG are changing their FCC credit system.

Yourย credit on a canceled cruise canย be transferable to someone else and combined with another credit.

Also it looks like ,ย if your cruise ย is canceled you get the 125% ย and it can be transferred within 48 hours of being notified.

So thereโ€™s no waiting 2 months to have it processed. Once you are notified you should be able to put a hold on a cabin.

ย 

ย 

ย image.thumb.jpeg.94a50f34459dc2af1185fb0e32c29b36.jpeg

Lovely lady, lovely cat.lol. How does Capt.Kate stay so slim? She mustย avoid theย Foodjammer, sorry Windjammerย Cafe, lol.

ย 

Thankyou for the photograph, Chili.

Edited by NSWP

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Lovely lady, lovely cat.lol. How does Capt.Kate stay so slim? She mustย avoid theย Foodjammer, sorry Windjammerย Cafe, lol.

ย 

Thankyou for the photograph, Chili.

Have a look at the tail uncle Les ย . ย  ย  ย ( the cat ) ย  ย  ย it looks like a snake.

Someone is keeping a eye on the fleet in the Caribbean.

• Haha 1

The 2022-2023 season should be out in 5 weeks.

Quantam is booked in Brisbane and we should expect Ovation to be in Sydney .

That leaves Sydney short a ship?

Voyager will be in Stockholm,Radiance and Serenade will be it Miami.
And we should find out where Wonder and Spectrum will be?

ย 

D628637E-DCB8-406E-99C6-74F65990B4FE.thumb.png.a7e9dca18b6e38554234e4aededb52a4.png

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

The 2022-2023 season should be out in 5 weeks.

ย 

Good to know. We recently received email that our FCC (from cancelled Mar 2020 cruise) has been extended for use by 30-Sept 2022 (book by 30-Apr 2022), so hopefully they will extend again to cover the 22-23 season, or perhaps bring ships downunder for winter season 2022??

Chiliburn, I think Australia might be a ship short, as the above calendar has fall/summer 2022/23 for both China phase 2 and Singapore. My guess will be Spectrum to Singapore and Wonder stays in China, (or reverse)ย as these are the only two ships from RCCL in the Asian region.ย The only other guess is if a ship is moving to the West Coast America and it does a summer season in Australia.

ย 

1 hour ago, mr walker said:

ย 

Good to know. We recently received email that our FCC (from cancelled Mar 2020 cruise) has been extended for use by 30-Sept 2022 (book by 30-Apr 2022), so hopefully they will extend again to cover the 22-23 season, or perhaps bring ships downunder for winter season 2022??

Winter sounds good.

9 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

Chiliburn, I think Australia might be a ship short, as the above calendar has fall/summer 2022/23 for both China phase 2 and Singapore. My guess will be Spectrum to Singapore and Wonder stays in China, (or reverse)ย as these are the only two ships from RCCL in the Asian region.ย The only other guess is if a ship is moving to the West Coast America and it does a summer season in Australia.

ย 

It hard to know but I think RC will pull out of China as itโ€™s to volatile.

With all the warships in the area there wonโ€™t be any room for cruise ships.

Norway,Germany,UK,Holand,France,India,Canada and more are going to have warships deployed.

ย 

My thoughts are they may have spectrum in Singapore. Singapore has a good relationship with China and they could fly there .I believe the Chinese have to have a exit visa.

58 minutes ago, woodscruise said:

ย 

I know there was speculation that Freedom may be moved to California as there was a couple of bookings for it.

All the freedom class have bookings in the Caribbean now I believe.

All the radiance class have bookings ?

ย 

And then Anything larger than Radiance canโ€™t go through the Panama Canal as they are to high.

ย 

Maybe Ovation may go to LA???

ย 

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I know there was speculation that Freedom may be moved to California as there was a couple of bookings for it.

All the freedom class have bookings in the Caribbean now I believe.

All the radiance class have bookings ?

ย 

And then Anything larger than Radiance canโ€™t go through the Panama Canal as they are to high.

ย 

Maybe Ovation may go to LA???

ย 

With the new and wider gates at the panama canal crossing, may-be they can.ย  Don't know about height limitation.ย  ย However,ย it's probably a high price to pay for the cruise company with no or fewerย paying passengers on board.

1 hour ago, Rassa said:

With the new and wider gates at the panama canal crossing, may-be they can.ย  Don't know about height limitation.ย  ย However,ย it's probably a high price to pay for the cruise company with no or fewerย paying passengers on board.

The cost to transit the Panama Canal would be much less if the ship doesn't have passengers. For passenger ships, the charge is determined by a certain amount per occupied berth, and a much lower amount for unoccupied berths.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rassa said:

I think the problem the is Bridges of America with a height limit (it is about 61.3 metres or 201 feet.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rassa said:

Iโ€™m not a expert but reading posts from people who seem to know say itโ€™s the night of the ships passing under the bridge of Americaโ€™s.

Both voyager and Freedom class are to high. Not by much,4 meters or so.

ย 

Hereโ€™s a nice pic of Quantum.

ย 

ย 

image.jpeg.1b54df3f829e4ba793735a9800db1c6d.jpeg

• Like 2