Royal Carribean Group

Chiliburn

22 hours ago, Snoopkat said:

They look like the paper ones you get from music festivals...I hope they give out a new one each day as they don't really last more than a day or so. Would have made more sense to have the information on the sail card and make scanning into dining venues and what not mandatory.

Anti vaxxers will make their own and pretend.  It would not happen on Princess Cruise Lines, we are spethial'

th.jpg.3ff307dc1f623e5d5dfbed3504733bd4.jpg

Edited by NSWP

Breaking News !

With the RCG cruise with confidence programme ,they have a price Guarantee.

It used to be only US agents could honour the price match scheme.

But I just got a email from my agent saying Australian agents can now match any cheaper advertised price drop .

The cabin category has to be available and RCG terms and conditions have to be met.

So if you have a booking with a agent and the price crashes with a extra $1000 OBC. They can match it.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/cruise-with-confidence

1350329F-DA63-4F64-9D70-CEC457198813.thumb.png.c859a9c2619a1a3c77c4aea5a6b33f4d.png

56 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Breaking News !

With the RCG cruise with confidence programme ,they have a price Guarantee.

It used to be only US agents could honour the price match scheme.

But I just got a email from my agent saying Australian agents can now match any cheaper advertised price drop .

The cabin category has to be available and RCG terms and conditions have to be met.

So if you have a booking with a agent and the price crashes with a extra $1000 OBC. They can match it.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/cruise-with-confidence

1350329F-DA63-4F64-9D70-CEC457198813.thumb.png.c859a9c2619a1a3c77c4aea5a6b33f4d.png

You mean RCI is finally catching up with Princess re fare drops?

I wish the cruise lines would do like Amazon does with Kindle book pre-orders - if the price drops it's automatically applied to your pre-order but if the price goes up you still get the lowest price since you ordered the book. I can't see it happening though. 

31 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

You mean RCI is finally catching up with Princess re fare drops?

Finally but did Carnival Group or Princess price match through a agent.

And I think I have a good agent but they wouldn’t admit it until I hit them with RC Australian fine print .

They seemed reluctant but I have a email confirmed they can do it.

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Finally but did Carnival Group or Princess price match through a agent.

And I think I have a good agent but they wouldn’t admit it until I hit them with RC Australian fine print .

They seemed reluctant but I have a email confirmed they can do it.

Yes, I got a massive price drop on my Med cruise through the US agent I used for that but she is a top notch agent. I have had slight price drops through Aussie online agents, but both times just after I'd booked but before I'd paid the deposit.

1 hour ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes, I got a massive price drop on my Med cruise through the US agent I used for that but she is a top notch agent. I have had slight price drops through Aussie online agents, but both times just after I'd booked but before I'd paid the deposit.

A good agent would adjust the price if they haven’t paid the deposit to the cruise line.

But with RCG they can adjust the price up-to final payment and after final payment they can issue the difference as a OBC

It will be interesting to see what agents honour the scheme.

36 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

A good agent would adjust the price if they haven’t paid the deposit to the cruise line.

But with RCG they can adjust the price up-to final payment and after final payment they can issue the difference as a OBC

It will be interesting to see what agents honour the scheme.

Princess will adjust the price up to final payment but nothing after that. I've had some cruises, booked directly online, that I've refared more than once. Sometimes you lose perks that were part of a previous promotion so you have to factor the value of those into consideration. One time I actually got to keep the perks plus got a decent reduction.😊

16 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I wish the cruise lines would do like Amazon does with Kindle book pre-orders - if the price drops it's automatically applied to your pre-order but if the price goes up you still get the lowest price since you ordered the book. I can't see it happening though. 

At one time I had a Princess consultant who did that, she had taken time to know what we wanted, ie weren’t drinkers, valued price over OBC and would action changes then just let us know, one cruise we had 8 different fares, saved thousands (35 nights) and added over $1000 OBC, she also knew we wanted midship (preference one cabin into mid aft or mid fore) sandwich deck and would be happy with either balcony or mini suite if a change to a mini would save money.

When she left our following consultants were useless.

• 2 weeks later...

Double points run out at the end of this month.

So if you book by the end of the month you get double points for sailings till 2023. Use that FCC credit up! You have 3weeks.

Also If you have a cruise credit there’s a bit of a glitch. The voucher will say for sailings till September 2022 .That isn’t correct it’s for sailings till April 2023.

image.jpeg.496a2020ddf37cfd67b83f7aae6847bb.jpegF9F282E4-9C18-4A71-BB9C-C5C511E27967.thumb.png.88ca9bb5435ad1d618caddba832fc3ff.png

Edited by Chiliburn

3 hours ago, woodscruise said:

Chiliburn, does this only level Spectrum in Asia for 2022? Do you think they will keep Voyager in the area? Do you think they they may leave China altogether? 

Spectrum will probably be in Singapore.

Ovation and quantum Alaska and Sydney and Brisbane 

A vision or Radiance somewhere on the east coast OZ.

Rhapsody could be here year round.

Voyager is in the Atlantic. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I was just thinking of Lelepa today.

I’ve been researching it over the last couple of years.

Nothing with the development has be done but solar power has been put on to the village.

Gavin Smith of RC sydney said 2024 ,so 3 years it could be open.

• 7 months later...