business class on British Air

TomBeckCruise

4 hours ago, bennybear said:

Agree that some concerns are overblown, and would choose Business for the small amount mentioned.   But the lounge in Rome has no toilets in it.  Terminal 5 Heathrow lounge was in dire need of a makeover last fall, ripped worn out upholstery.  Hope they have redone that but it was quite appalling.  Not comparable at all to even Air Canada,  where the Business class lounge in Vancouver is stunning, hopefully BA will up their game. 

Intersting. Due to status/class of travel preferences it has been a long time since I've been to the Galleries Club lounges in Terminal 5. Was this the South lounge in the main T5 building or one of the others? 

1 hour ago, fbgd said:

Intersting. Due to status/class of travel preferences it has been a long time since I've been to the Galleries Club lounges in Terminal 5. Was this the South lounge in the main T5 building or one of the others? 

It was the main T5 lounge closest to security,  North I believe.   Hopefully they will have time to redo,  it was interesting that I got a survey about the lounge last fall.  I also read the points guys review and he says south and the B gates are better, the  only problem is you don’t know what gates will be used until just prior to boarding.

On 9/22/2020 at 11:30 PM, bennybear said:

the  only problem is you don’t know what gates will be used until just prior to boarding.

My experience is that they normally know the gatenumber long before boarding if you ask at the desk in the lounge. The gatenumber is showed on the boards late but if you ask they can tell you earlier so you might be able to choose another lounge if you wants to.

• Like 1