New Quest Caribbean cruises

laurieb

This will be a great way for us to use our credit.  Although we have no interest in another Caribbean cruise, we can't risk a long flight next year. So the TA we were going to take is out.  Thanks for posting. 

These cruises aren't on the Azamara web site yet. (I found the dates and prices on a reliable travel agency site.)  I guess agents are the first to know.😉

22 hours ago, laurieb said:

November and December 2021, pricing looks pretty good.  Hopefully more new sailings soon

Found cruises on a discount travel site starting Jan 7/2022 starting in Miami to Lima Peru & sailing down the west coast of South America around the cape to Buenos Aires & sailing from there to Miami beginning Feb 23rd for a 22 night cruise .

Total of 4 cruise from Miami to Miami

1 hour ago, munch1 said:

Found cruises on a discount travel site starting Jan 7/2022 starting in Miami to Lima Peru & sailing down the west coast of South America around the cape to Buenos Aires & sailing from there to Miami beginning Feb 23rd for a 22 night cruise .

Total of 4 cruise from Miami to Miami

That's the kind of itineraries that make Azamara so special!

• Like 1

Tried 3 in the UK. They know nothing 

Not surprised really. I was only curious so did not pursue it as I hope to be on Viking next November but look forward to seeing what changes they’ve made to earlier sailings. 

Edited by uktog

I found an online travel agency that's offering substantial OBC on the December 10 cruise. The itinerary is appealing because it includes Nevis and Iles des Saintes (Guadeloupe).

Balcony Offer! Book select categories by September 25 and receive a FREE $750 per cabin onboard credit plus pay a 50% reduced deposit.

Suite Offer! Book select categories by September 25 and receive a FREE $1,000 per cabin onboard credit plus pay a 50% reduced deposit.

I don't know if the words "select categories" mean that certain cabins and suites are excluded.

1 minute ago, tgg said:

I found an online travel agency that's offering substantial OBC on the December 10 cruise. The itinerary is appealing because it includes Nevis and Iles des Saintes (Guadeloupe).

Balcony Offer! Book select categories by September 25 and receive a FREE $750 per cabin onboard credit plus pay a 50% reduced deposit.

Suite Offer! Book select categories by September 25 and receive a FREE $1,000 per cabin onboard credit plus pay a 50% reduced deposit.

I don't know if the words "select categories" mean that certain cabins and suites are excluded.

I just booked the Dec 10 sailing in a balcony and I received the $750... + a small price reduction...

• 2 months later...