English Premier league

rjdusa

They used to broadcast the EPL, but when we were on the Sun earlier this year, no football. I did ask, but they don't have a licence.

Only live sport we got was the US type football.

On the sports channel on the telly you get scores and highlights, but no live matches.

Haha, and on the Inaugural WC all they ever had on the big screen was soccer (football) and cricket.  No US style football.  I guess they figured out where the majority of their custom comes from.  Seriously, cricket???  Even many Brits don't really know what they are doing out there.  I have an English cousin who played county club cricket and took me a time or two.  Best I can tell the purpose is to get to the next break and drink a few good pints.....😎

21 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Haha, and on the Inaugural WC all they ever had on the big screen was soccer (football) and cricket.  No US style football.  I guess they figured out where the majority of their custom comes from.  Seriously, cricket???  Even many Brits don't really know what they are doing out there.  I have an English cousin who played county club cricket and took me a time or two.  Best I can tell the purpose is to get to the next break and drink a few good pints.....😎

Must admit the 5-day test matches can be a little dry, akin to watching paint dry, but the 1-day matches can be interesting.

Spent yesterday morning cycling between Sky Sports & DAZN, watching the Leicester and Spurs matches, the England/Australia 1-day cricket and the Tuscany GP. Saturday was Scottish Premier, preceded by Arsenal and followed by Liverpool.

Life is grand that foottie is back on the telly. 😁🥂 After 4 months on the Sun with no football, I was going into withdrawal.🙁