Privee

crowpro

I will be sailing on Marina January 2022.  Can I book Privee now or do I need to wait until dining reservations are open for booking after final payment?  Also, is it still $250 for the room or $250 per couple?  I have read conflicting comments on CC....

51 minutes ago, Condocat said:

I will be sailing on Marina January 2022.  Can I book Privee now or do I need to wait until dining reservations are open for booking after final payment?  Also, is it still $250 for the room or $250 per couple?  I have read conflicting comments on CC....

$250 for the room. Normally, it seats up to ten. But, who knows what social distancing will do to the number.

Again, it's just the regular menus from Polo and Toscana (since it's located aft between those two restaurants). So, there's no extra charge for the food.

1 hour ago, Condocat said:

Go to your Reservation and see if you can book Privee. Probably you can. Plenty of time to find friends to join you. You can always cancel.

54 minutes ago, Queen of DaNile said:

Go to your Reservation and see if you can book Privee. Probably you can. Plenty of time to find friends to join you. You can always cancel.

In the past year, I haven’t been able to reserve Privee online as in the past.

Have your TA call Oceania for availability and then book.

2 hours ago, sitraveler said:

This venue is also used by ship’s staff for select guests. It’s not always available for private parties.  

Wonderful way to have dinner.  We have been there a few times.

3 hours ago, sitraveler said:

This venue is also used by ship’s staff for select guests. It’s not always available for private parties.  

1 hour ago, RJB said:

Wonderful way to have dinner.  We have been there a few times.

Only way I’ve been there. 

We celebrated our 40th anniversary in Privee with our children and their spouses.  Our TA made the reservation for the exact evening we requested.  Be aware that this reservation is independent of your cabin status and may be reserved before making any specialty reservations.   It's a beautiful venue with private staff at your disposal.  We chose some nice Italian wines (we were sailing in the Mediterranean) and gladly paid the corkage fees.  A private dining room with in any fine restaurant in any city would easily be $250 per couple, even per person, considering the vast amount of choices and the impeccable service. 

Privee and LaReserve are 2 reasons my DH all but refuses to sail the smaller R ships and holds back from booking a World Cruise.  And I honestly can't argue with his logic because I really enjoy those experiences as well.  Call your TA and give it a go!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jancruz said:

Calling O is a good idea except the staff is very short now and the phone wait can be up to 1.5 hours..

Jancruz1

That’s why I specifically said to have your TA contact O for available dates! 

I have a TA and know how to use one! I don’t understand the need by some to do it all themselves. 

• Thanks 1