What is your next cruise? A 3 part question. 🤔

John&LaLa

Our are as follows:

1.   Jan 8,21   BTB Mariner     

2.    Feb. 22 ,21    3 BTB    Indy

3.    Dec  12,  21   Royal Loft on Harmony  L&S from  Dec. 2020

• Thanks 1

1) Harmony March 28

2) Allure May 17

3) Allure May 17 (Our last cruise before the shutdown was Harmony in February for Valentines Day in a CLS, and this cruise is also in a CLS for Mother's Day. It would make a great "full circle" post-Covid cruise.)

• Thanks 1

#1 and #2 back to back Disney Magic January 2021 whole family.

Already had 2 cancelled this year am hoping for the best but Disney just relaxed final payments and have extended final payments to 60 days before sailing instead of 90 and no cancellation fee. 

I like this game....

1. Enchanted Princess 1-21(Ft Lauderdale 7 day freeby)

2.Rhapsody 3-21(7 day from Tampa to fill our time till we go to Pt Canaveral)

3.Harmony Pt Canaveral to Barcelona TA 3-21 (this is the first leg of our sort of around the world cruise. We are flying BCN to Singapore to catch the Ovation to Tokyo and then to Seattle)

There is no holding Annie back when she starts booking cruises. They become Biblical.....one begats another...

Doug

P.S....If that Harmony is cancelled blowing up all plans I will hit the highest extent of pisstivity!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2020 at 10:34 PM, John&LaLa said:

Before the next cancellations are announced, how about a little game.

1. What is your next 'booked' cruise?

2. What is your next 'booked' cruise that you think will sail.

3. Of all your 'booked' cruises, which one will devastate you if it gets cancelled, or you decide not to go

1.  Celebrity Reflection 6/30/2021 - Still unsure about this one

2.   Liberty of the Seas 10/3/2021

3.  Celebrity Reflection probably, however, we have already been devastated this year when our trip to Rome/Greece for our 50th Anniversary was cancelled so after that everything is just a minor heartbreak, not devastation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spunks said:

I like this game....

3.Harmony Pt Canaveral to Barcelona TA 3-21 (this is the first leg of our sort of around the world cruise. We are flying BCN to Singapore to catch the Ovation to Tokyo and then to Seattle)

There is no holding Annie back when she starts booking cruises. They become Biblical.....one begats another...

Doug

P.S....If that Harmony is cancelled blowing up all plans I will hit the highest extent of pisstivity!

I believe the Harmony TA is scheduled for 4/4/21

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, spunks said:

I like this game....

Doug

The Harmony TA then Ovation from Singapore to Seattle is a brilliant plan! I am very envious 😁

• Like 1

1. Epic TA Nov. 2020

2. Conquest b2b end of Dec. 2020

3. Rhapsody of the Seas May 2021 because it was a celebration cruise that I am going to celebrate a year later🤞🏾and the b2b Encore Jan 2021if something happens but I’m also 🤞🏾.

• Thanks 1

1.Ovation Syd - New Zealand 11th March 2021

2. Ovation Syd - New Zealand 11th March 2021

3. Ovation Syd - New Zealand 11th March 2021.

We booked this cruise as a 70th birthday present for my husband’s mother who has never been on a holiday out of Australia. This will also be her first cruise if it does indeed go ahead. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, Junkhouse said:

1. 2/28/2021 Liberty (L&S from Symphony was very disappointing)

2. 8/27/2021 Radiance (Also a L&S)

3. 8/27/2021 Radiance 

You couldn't find a Symphony cruise that worked?

On 9/16/2020 at 12:51 AM, mets07 said:

None reserved. One of our sons is supposed to get married in June of 2021.  Surely hope that happens, but who knows at this point. I can not wait to cruise again.

1. 😢
  2. 😢
  3. 😢

Same here, our son should of got married Aug 2020, now Aug 2021

All our cruises now cancelled and nothing booked until things look more promising. 

Eyeing up some RC and celebrity cruises ex Southampton to Norway next summer. Cunard also has an interesting British Isle cruise. Don't want to go to far afield until covid is well under control. 

• Like 2

1 - Anthem , 7 night Norwegian Fjords from Southampton 14th May 2021.

2 - As above - I am reasonably confident this one will sail.

3 - Allure , 15th August 2021 Western Caribbean 7 nights - this is a large family group cruise combined with a weeks pre cruise stay in Orlando- some of the group have never cruised before and we would all be devasted if this were cancelled. 

I will knock everyone flying to get to the front of the queue for a vaccine if one becomes available lol😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next booked = NCL Encore (Reposition East-West Panama Canal) 4/10/21
Next one I think will sail = I sure hope Encore goes; it should, since it's the Respositioning to set it up for the Alaska season.  Also have a B2B (our first!) for the 5-night Pacific Coastal after it, so we'll be going Miami-LA-Vancouver, for a total of 21 days (hopefully!)
Devastated if doesn't sail = Like many others who have posted, I won't be devastated; just disappointed, and immediately working on scheduling another!

Also have Jewel TA (31 August 21, Copenhagen-Boston via Iceland and Canada), and then Ovation TP (April 22, Sydney-Honolulu) L&S from the May 21 TP

• Thanks 1

Next booked: Mariner November 23rd 2020

Next booked I think might sail: Rhapsody July 16th 2021 from Venice

Booked, most disappointed for cancellation: Rhapsody February 27th 2021 because of the awesome excursions we have booked for the Yucatan-area

• Thanks 1

1) April 2021 Anthem

2) April 2021 Anthen

3) September 2021 Oasis for a few reasons. This is set to be my parents first cruise on Royal after many rebookings so I’m really hoping they’re able to finally get a chance to go. Not to mention my 5yo is incredibly excited to get to have grandma and pop pop on vacation with her. I’m also especially excited because it will be the first cruise where my youngest is old enough for kids club 🎉

• Like 2

1. Oasis - November 2021 (Was L&S from this year)

2. Oasis - November 2021

3. As this is the only cruise I have booked and I have no intention of booking anything else until cruising is back up and running for several months, future canceled cruises won't have any impact on me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Trixie21 said:

1 - Anthem , 7 night Norwegian Fjords from Southampton 14th May 2021.

2 - As above - I am reasonably confident this one will sail.

3 - Allure , 15th August 2021 Western Caribbean 7 nights - this is a large family group cruise combined with a weeks pre cruise stay in Orlando- some of the group have never cruised before and we would all be devasted if this were cancelled. 

I will knock everyone flying to get to the front of the queue for a vaccine if one becomes available lol😂

When did you book the Allure? Prior to the upgrades being shelved? Shame you won't be able to enjoy the planned new features

With so many or our cruises cancelled this year, including our Arctic TA, we decided to book only shortie cruises next year hoping they will said.

1. Mariner 3-1-21

Mariner 4-9-21

Mariner 4-12-21

Allure 8-22-21 

Brilliance 11-27-21

2. I’m hoping they all sail

3. I’ve learned acceptance this year, so they all can be cancelled and it wont matter.

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

With so many or our cruises cancelled this year, including our Arctic TA, we decided to book only shortie cruises next year hoping they will said.

1. Mariner 3-1-21

Mariner 4-9-21

Mariner 4-12-21

Allure 8-22-21 

Brilliance 11-27-21

2. I’m hoping they all sail

3. I’ve learned acceptance this year, so they all can be cancelled and it wont matter.

It is wise to accept things beyond our control.

I think we have  Mariner in June next year

21 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

It is wise to accept things beyond our control.

I think we have  Mariner in June next year

Or try to figure doing things another way. My parents are still sheltering in place, .. till who knows when. She makes quilts and was dying to go look at material. I looked and shelves are almost bare of 100% cotton, so I bought online. Some colors dont match online sample, but she now has a lifetime of white black and tons of other colors. Covid could be around a while.

I changed and moved my b2b from feb 2021 to 2022, now I'm all squashed in. 

1. 4/25/21

2. I hope none cancelled

3. I dont know which I'll like better corner aft or my first hump, so cant say which I'd mind more getting cancelled. I did a lower aft on carnival triumph and it had a unpleasant constant shaking like was on its last leg. This was before it got stuck out at sea. I love aft view and am on deck 9, so probably will be my favorite. Usually all the furthest out humps are long gone when I book too. All my sailings seem wide open. Any cabin I want. Everyone says I'm crazy to book, maybe I am.