Booking for a 1 yr old?

phabric

I book myself on Princess EzAir when the fares are available.  We will be using Air Transat YYZ Toronto , Canada to FLL.

There will be 2 adults and 1 yr old.  Children under 2 yr old are free and are called lap children with no luggage allowance. On Air Transat site, under number of passengers you can include the lap child with no charge.

With the way things are going, I don’t want to book direct with the airline encase we do not go on the cruise.

On EzAir, the names on Princess booking show and you tick off the names you want the flights for.

What do I do for the 1 yr old?

- have EzAir do the booking?

- tick of her name, and hope it will recognize it is for a child?

- call the airline

Edited by phabric

9 hours ago, phabric said:

I book myself on Princess EzAir when the fares are available.  We will be using Air Transat YYZ Toronto , Canada to FLL.

There will be 2 adults and 1 yr old.  Children under 2 yr old are free and are called lap children with no luggage allowance. On Air Transat site, under number of passengers you can include the lap child with no charge.

With the way things are going, I don’t want to book direct with the airline encase we do not go on the cruise.

On EzAir, the names on Princess booking show and you tick off the names you want the flights for.

What do I do for the 1 yr old?

- have EzAir do the booking?

- tick of her name, and hope it will recognize it is for a child?

- call the airline

You want to phone Princess (aka EzAir) and ask them how to handle it.     

I called Princess this morning when they opened, no wait time.  She said to call them and they would add a code for the lap child.  I can book the 2 adults when EzAir opens up with fares and later add the lap child.

2 hours ago, phabric said:

I called Princess this morning when they opened, no wait time.  She said to call them and they would add a code for the lap child.  I can book the 2 adults when EzAir opens up with fares and later add the lap child.

All I would add is that after EZ Air does your booking, get the airline confirmation code from them, call the airline, and MAKE SURE the lap child shows up properly on their end, or you could have issues at check-in/boarding.