Cabin 9067 (M-class ships) - Time is running out!

lysolqn

Our TA is still holding Cabin 9067 on the Constellation for us but we only have until tomorrow to make a decision, so it's do or die time.

Has anyone stayed in 9067 or any neighboring cabins on any of the M-class ships? It's appears to be directly beneath the sliding door between the indoor and outdoor pool area on deck 10. It's one of only a couple of Concierge Class cabins still available on a cruise we want to book (the other CC cabins are way forward), but we're a bit hesitant because of reports about noise from the pool deck. Also, we're definitely not sun worshippers and actually prefer shade, but will the cabin be dark because of the overhang from the pool deck? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

I was in 9075 on Millenium and there was some noise from the restaurant above in the early morning when stewards were straightening up. If you know that your cabin is right at the elevator and therefore not under the pool deck or the restaurant, you should be fine! CC is so nice!~

No, the overhang from deck 10 does not in any way make the cabin dark. It's just more sheltered from the sun/wind/rain.

We were in 9069 on Infinity, it was pretty quiet, of course we were also in Alaska and people didn't really care to go swimming all that much. The only thing I didn't like about our room was that right across the hall was the entrance for the ship workers area. They tended to be pretty noisy when coming and going from this room, and we finally mentioned it to our room attendant, who got things quieted down for us. The room wasn't too dark with the overhang, but if you are a picture taker, it does tend to get in the way. We enjoyed our CC room, have a good time.

we had cabin 9088 and our travel companions were in cabin 9048 on the Constellation. we both had problems with noise from above. We often heard carts early in the morning being moved on the 10th deck, loud enough to wake us. If you can get another deck, I would reccommend it, otherwise, bring some earplugs.

We just returned from a cruise on the Constellation. We were in room 9119, an inside.

On two nights they have a band and dance party, located directly outside those sliding glass doors. It runs until 12:30 at night. It is VERY LOUD. I could not sleep. I felt like people were dancing on my head. I think my room was directly under the dance floor.

The band also plays there in the afternoon sometimes, making it impossible to take a nap. They also play before dinner from 5-6 pm.

We were very unhappy with the noise and requested a room change but the ship was full.

If you are up late partying anyways, you won't mind. If you need to get some sleep, find a different floor, or stay away from the middle of deck 9. We were just happy that we had an inside room and hadn't paid lots and lots of money for a balcony.

Archived