not staying logged in

Strangely, I only have issues on my office laptop, which is off for 3+ days from Thursday afternoon to Monday morning - I don't work on Fridays. Every Monday I need to log on again, and then it is fine until the next Monday.

I have no problems on my own desktop computer or on my iPhone.

On the laptop and desktop I use new tabs to jump from the categories page to the topics I am interested in, and then close the tab when I am done.

On the iPhone, I just open the new topic, and then either navigate back to the categories page or use the Forum jump; neither of those seem to give me an issue, nor is it an issue if I leave off at the topic that I was looking at last.

And just now I was logged out on my Windows 10 laptop, Chrome, although I'd been on CC earlier today.  So, in the past few days alone, I've been logged out at different times on different devices -- Win10 laptop, iPad, and iPhone -- in different browsers.  So it clearly isn't a device or browser issue.   It is getting quite annoying, I have to say.

2 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

And just now I was logged out on my Windows 10 laptop, Chrome, although I'd been on CC earlier today.  So, in the past few days alone, I've been logged out at different times on different devices -- Win10 laptop, iPad, and iPhone -- in different browsers.  So it clearly isn't a device or browser issue.   It is getting quite annoying, I have to say.

I never get logged out on my MacBook on Big Sur with Safari 14. On my iPad with Safari on iPadOS 14 I get logged out about once a week which is no big deal. Can't say about my iPhone as I don't do Cruise Critic's unusable mobile device version. 

On 1/18/2021 at 1:09 PM, Turtles06 said:

Found myself logged out on my iPhone just now. 

@CC Help Jenn any update on fixing this on-going problem?  Thanks! 

No update unfortunately.   This issue is logged, however it has not been picked up to be worked out just yet.  Will share when I know more

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2021 at 5:11 PM, mike x ftc said:

For some reason I can't stay logged in, everyday I go on Cruise critic from my PC and everyday I have to log in, its not the end of the world - just quite frustrating!

Me too.

Its also very annoying when trying to log back in, as a banner comes across the screen, preventing completing the log in, until I delete the banner. Then of course I can’t see which letters I have put in for my password.

Most annoying.

Had to log in again today for the first time in 2 months... and I have a suspicion. I use another forum system over at DISBoards.com  which is not the same forum system but I wonder if they have some common elements under them (like using some of the same open source libraries for example.)

Reason:  I have not accessed DISBoards since December when I last had logout events here.

I accessed DISBoards yesterday.  Today I am logged out.  I wonder if there is a cookie conflict.

Do any of you who also have issues use any other bulletin boards?

Over the past few days I have had to re log in several times during the day.

Never had this happen before, at times it will show I am logged in then I try to post and bang I am off and need to log back in .