not staying logged in

I've had that problem and I think I may have found the secret... I check out CC from multiple devices (home PC, work laptop, phone, and tablet).  I *THINK* if I login on one device, it logs me out on another.  I haven't done a formal test, but that's a possibility. 

38 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I've had that problem and I think I may have found the secret... I check out CC from multiple devices (home PC, work laptop, phone, and tablet).  I *THINK* if I login on one device, it logs me out on another.  I haven't done a formal test, but that's a possibility. 

This is the only device using Cruise Critic ,   I went to reply to this and was logged out and I had to log in to reply. So odd. 

50 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

This is the only device using Cruise Critic ,   I went to reply to this and was logged out and I had to log in to reply. So odd. 

No issues. I use a laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome. What device and web browser are you using? 

3 hours ago, TheMiz said:

Over the past few days I have had to re log in several times during the day.

Never had this happen before, at times it will show I am logged in then I try to post and bang I am off and need to log back in .

I got bounced off once so far today. That has never happened before. I'm using Firefox browser on a Dell PC laptop with Windows 10.

Edited by coffeebean

2 hours ago, deliver42 said:

Logging in is inconstant. Sometimes needed, and sometimes not. I'm more concerned with the new small fonts.

My laptop allows me to zoom any website and the zoom stays unless I change it. I love that feature on my Dell. .

Edited by coffeebean

53 minutes ago, davekathy said:

No issues. I use a laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome. What device and web browser are you using? 

I am using a Mac , and Google Chrome which may have had an update a few days ago.

Always happens to me. Log in for half a day, or a full day until evening then suddenly logs me out, and have to re-enter all my details. Been quite annoyed with it. Happens often when i refresh the page after  a while of being idle, but the 'keep me signed in' is always checked. so pretty odd.

8 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Used to never happen to me, but last month or so it's constant, almost every 3 or 4 hours!!!   I'm on a desktop running Windows 10 using Chrome.

Just happened again when I went to like your post.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

It's just strange.   Seems like sometimes I can logged on for hours, but at other times it logs out in seemingly minutes!!

Just noticed a notice of a Chome Update 

They just had one maybe this is a fix

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I doubt Chrome is putting out an update because of a quirk with a single message board.  

I wouldn't think so either but it is odd there has been 10 updates in less than 10 days . 

10 months was more of the norm.