New Summer 2021 Itinerary changes

irishgal432

Odyssey of the Seas has been booked at Villefranche for 3 dates in April 2021 prior to the current first sailing of April 30th from Civitavecchia . It is unclear if these would be from Rome or sailing out of Barcelona. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

August 31, 2021
COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
CRUISING
CRUISING
AKUREYRI, ICELAND
REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
CRUISING
CRUISING
CRUISING
ST.JOHN'S, NEWFOUNDLAND
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA
CRUISING
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS

Just got booked.  It appeared on the UK and Ireland site on Saturday but I only got to speak to my TA this morning (Monday) and a lot of cabins were booked out already.  But I have my cabin booked and I can tick the Arctic Crossing Cruise off my bucket list! :-)

On 9/24/2020 at 11:44 PM, FionaMG said:

I have to agree with you.

We should have been packing right now to sail on Allure this weekend. Lifted & shifted to Harmony for the same week next year but I am far from convinced that even that one will go ahead. 😞

Hi Fiona.

UK RCL brochures are due soon for 2021 but these dates for Adventure were forwarded to me this morning.

Graham.

Screenshot_20201006_125818_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Screenshot_20201006_125731_com.google.android.gm.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Hi Fiona.

UK RCL brochures are due soon for 2021 but these dates for Adventure were forwarded to me this morning.

Graham.

Screenshot_20201006_125818_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Screenshot_20201006_125731_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I was checking out a few if the ex Barcelona cruises for Sept/Oct 2021 in the UK site. Some decent prices, but a time limited offer.

Edited by zap99
Punctuation
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Hi Fiona.

Graham.

Great, thanks very much, Graham. Appreciate it. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just discovered that the refunds for my two cancelled Brilliance cruises in August 2021 were  posted to my credit card on September 30th.  I assumed that Royal would take 60 to 90 days to refund the the money like they did with my March through  August 2020 cruises.that they cancelled.  What a pleasant surprise.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Just discovered that the refunds for my two cancelled Brilliance cruises in August 2021 were  posted to my credit card on September 30th.  I assumed that Royal would take 60 to 90 days to refund the the money like they did with my March through  August 2020 cruises.that they cancelled.  What a pleasant surprise.  

Last 4+ Months have received 8 Refunds, couple took 3 weeks, rest less then 2(inc Brilliance like you)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

Our March cancelled Royals took about a month. Our last Royals were only 10-14 days!! Our Carnival is taking about a week now! Worst was our June Princess - 3 months for the refund!

2 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

They're getting much better with all the practice they've had.:classic_wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, MADflyer said:

Odyssey of the Seas has been booked at Villefranche for 3 dates in April 2021 prior to the current first sailing of April 30th from Civitavecchia . It is unclear if these would be from Rome or sailing out of Barcelona. 

Hi, what dates please... trying to calculate if she’s going to do a repo from Southampton 🤞

12 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

It was never about Royal hanging into your money and always about them dealing with antiquated IT systems that were never designed to handle the volume of transactions that were occurring. 

• Like 2